Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint that considered poachin Justin???

Comment

Does anybody hunt the Lake Whitney area?

Comment

the ring necks are flying around they house along with a but load of white wings

Comment

LW, I'm looking forward to trying some bird hunting this year. Got the boat loaded up for the last fishing trip for this year.

Comment

Last trip of the season

Well I went to the lake with Country Boy today and caught a few drum, a few small largemouth and about 5 sand bass. Around 3 o'clock we were getting so hot we decidided to hit one last spot, that we were close to before hitting the boat ramp. I thought I hit a stump on bottom until I felt a hard yank. I fought it a min. and knew it was a big fish. Then we saw it roll. I got it to the side of the boat and country boy grabbed him for me. After my best fish of 7 lbs. last year this is now my best at 8.14. It was an awesome ending of the last fishing trip of the season for me.

Here's a few pics........

Click image for larger version

Name:	8.14 bass 6 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	23899621 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00626 (Small).JPG
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	23899622

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00631 (Small).JPG
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	23899623

Comment

Don't forget to tell them it was with your snoopy pole with the little yellow rubber plug some bubble gum and a perch hook attatched, with one hand on the motor and one on the pole!!!!!!!!! LOL Great day fishin once again, Congrats again on the great fish and great day hangin out and de-compressing!!

Comment

Lake elevation: 522.07 Dec. 7th, 1980 The big drought year.

Presently 520.42

Comment

Switchback, when ya gonna quite play-n with those minnows?

Nice catch

Comment

Nice SB my best on whitney was a 7 1/2 back in 98.

Comment

TG, I'm just catching these minnows for bait to catch the big one's

LW, I wish I could catch a fish like that at Whitney. It was somewhere else.

Comment

Well I was #213 for the season got the permit today.

Comment

Sat and counted the birds this evening from 7PM-8PM at one area. 31 birds to include one group of 10 and one of 8. The rest were singles and doubles. Also saw 9 deer.

Comment

The white wings have been flying by in groups of 15 to twenty a few ring necks and singles and doubles of mornings.

Comment

LW, when ya say "ring necks" are ya talking mallards or ferrel doves? Up north their phesants .

Comment

its only poachin if its intentional besides i havent swerved at em yet

Comment

Working...
                                X