No announcement yet.

2012 Lake Grapevine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else gonna be out this weekend? I'm gonna try one last go round at a bird before the seasons done on saturday.

Comment

Anyone interested in hunting today with this little bit of rain?

Comment

Out this morning, hog hunting area only. About to dive into the thick stuff and get me my first kill with a bow, and my first pig. I hope! Let ya know.

Comment

Couple deer and what i think may have been a young bobcat, had about a 3 inch tail tipped with black and white.

Comment

I hunted the other end last weekend. Its grown so thick out there from the rain that I could have walked right past hogs and never seen em. I've never seen wild wheat that deep.

Saw several deer, but no hogs.

Comment

I will be out of town the day the general permits become available. Do they go quick or are they typically available for at least a few days? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                I will be out of town the day the general permits become available. Do they go quick or are they typically available for at least a few days? Thanks.
                Yes they last a while, my brother picked his up nearly 2 months after the start day last year..... No need to be in a hurry and get out there the first day!!
                Last edited by bdavid1020; 05-16-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Great, thanks. Looking forward to trying it out since it's so close.

Comment

I got drawn last year when do they send out the survey to fill out so I can get drawn next year too?

Comment

survey

Originally posted by Trophyslayer View Post
                      I got drawn last year when do they send out the survey to fill out so I can get drawn next year too?
                      They don't send out the survey. You have to pick one up or I think you can find one on line. Make sure you fill it out and get it back. I don't know what the deadline is but it is probably coming up soon.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that deadline is done and gone, in the past it was 30 days after the season was over

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyslayer View Post
                          About Oct 15th. Just hang tight and they will get er sent right out to ya

Just messin......

Comment

Good luck to all !!! I know the pigs are going to hate it that Im back again !

Comment

Working...
                            X