briar friar look at this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

briar friar look at this please

I added notes. does this make more sense.
    thanks

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AtVqxLy9AZcGiFHFpRoBfA2Id30c well that didn't work hahah
    Last edited by enewman; 09-11-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Other than a few grammatical and spelling errors it looks good. You may label charts Y axis’. The Weight chart...you might specify...Im speculating...Weight Variance (Grains). The Arrow Spine chart has something funky going on in the Y axis.

Im still trying to wrap my mind around why TIR is important. I speculate its for a gauge of consistency within a range of accepted deflection. Not so important to the avg hunter but more so between the shaft manufacturer and commercial arrow builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Other than a few grammatical and spelling errors it looks good. You may label charts Y axis’. The Weight chart...you might specify...Im speculating...Weight Variance (Grains). The Arrow Spine chart has something funky going on in the Y axis.

Im still trying to wrap my mind around why TIR is important. I speculate its for a gauge of consistency within a range of accepted deflection. Not so important to the avg hunter but more so between the shaft manufacturer and commercial arrow builder.
        Ok thanks. Still working on it. I’m trying to make it where it makes since to everyone. Thanks for the help. I’ll be getting back with you again.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
          Ok thanks. Still working on it. I’m trying to make it where it makes since to everyone. Thanks for the help. I’ll be getting back with you again.
          Anytime. Itd be good if you defined the area of focus by shading everything else outside or a bold outline. I kept accidentally scrolling over right and down looking for more charts.

Im a big fan of constructive criticism. Pardon my honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Anytime. Itd be good if you defined the area of focus by shading everything else outside or a bold outline. I kept accidentally scrolling over right and down looking for more charts.

Im a big fan of constructive criticism. Pardon my honesty.
            Thanks. I’m not a big computer person. So I’m learning. Thanks again.

Comment

ok I added color and borders

Comment

Working...
              X