Bush Monkey Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush Monkey Knives

Does anyone here own a bush monkey knife? How do you like em? Does anyone know if he's still taking orders and if so, how to contact the owner?

Hand Made Custom Knives For Rugged Adventure | Bush Monkey Knives

Comment

Read the website and it says the order book is closed

Comment

The owner is pretty active on texashuntingforum.com

Comment

I have looked a few times, like over the last 3-4 years and the order book has been closed every time. Is he still making knives and that busy?

Comment

He still sells,I believe. Just doesn't take orders. Looks like he makes a few & sells them.

Comment

He has knives available just email him and he will take care of you. Oh he don’t sell to hippies

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                He has knives available just email him and he will take care of you. Oh he don’t sell to hippies
                No need to worry about that! Lol. Is his email on his website? Can't seem to find it.

Comment

On his page click the "More" tab and contact comes up. Send a message through there and he will respond.
                  I have a runt and hope to use it on at least 3 elk this year. Looks like it will do the job well.
                  Very sturdy and I like the bevel he uses. Check out his facebook page Bush Monkey Knife and Tool for some pics.

Comment

Thank you wytex! Jeff was very prompt with answering my request and although he didn't have any Runts available, would get in contact with me when more were ready. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X