Belton trad guys??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belton trad guys??

I know there's some of y'all out there.. Anyone be interested to come shoot/give me some pointers?? From Fort Worth but make it down there most weekends except maybe this coming one..

Heck yes there are some traddies here in Belton! Just give a few days heads up on when and where!

Comment

Hey man, be glad to come over and shoot with ya anytime. It's a short ride to y'all's place.. Lol, and then next time you forget your bow you can take me up on a loaner recurve. Give me a call when you're coming down again or pm me if you don't have number any more. May take a bit to get together, being its deer season and all! I'll even bring the killing machine Sam with me, we'll have you splitting arrows in no time

Comment

I'm newer to trad but would love to get together with some of you all!

Comment

Hey Matt, met you out in Lampassas with Sam looking at lease, we should all get together and shoot sometime

Comment

I have a dozen 3Ds in the front pasture we can shoot arrows at anytime we want , might add a few new ones this next week...

,,,,,Sam,,,,,

Comment

Starting to be quite a few of us in belton again! Maybe we should try to do another trad get together here! Had a blast at the last one!

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                I have a dozen 3Ds in the front pasture we can shoot arrows at anytime we want , might add a few new ones this next week...

,,,,,Sam,,,,,
                Dang Sam I thought you fell off the planet man!

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
                  Starting to be quite a few of us in belton again! Maybe we should try to do another trad get together here! Had a blast at the last one!
                  I am down with this idea!

Comment

Sounds good guys.. I'm just warning y'all now though I have trouble hitting the target at 10yds..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                      Sounds good guys.. I'm just warning y'all now though I have trouble hitting the target at 10yds..
                      So do some of these guys

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                        Don't even worry about that. It's just an excuse for us to all hang out and fling some arrows and get to know each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDon View Post
                          Hey Matt, met you out in Lampassas with Sam looking at lease, we should all get together and shoot sometime
                          Yes sir, we need to! Just been busy with life and when I do get a break I'm trying to get my lease ready, yes I said ready. My land owner doesn't let me hunt until general season.

Comment

Anyone is welcome to come shoot here at my new place in Jarrell , been getting settled in here for the last several months......

,,,,,.Sam,,,,,

Comment

Heck, y'all have it going on. Hi Sam.

Comment

Working...
                              X