Is supporting the NRA still patriotic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is supporting the NRA still patriotic?

Everyone already knew all this but I guess more has come to light.

NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016

https://www.npr.org › 2019/09/27 › nra-was-foreign-asset-to-russia-ahead-of...

Top officials at the National Rifle Association knew Russians were using their ties to the gun rights group to try to bolster their status with lawmakers or the winner of the 2016 presidential election, a new report from Democrats on the Senate Finance Committee shows.

Included a Fox news link too, in case CNN or NPR trigger anyone

Last edited by Reaper; 09-27-2019, 11:51 AM.

Support GOA

Comment

Personally I don’t trust any media these days. Seems like a tactic to kick the NRA in the cajones while they are already in a bit of an internal scandal/battle.

And I say that not being a big proponent of the NRA. They’ve gotten to big and corrupt and their swamp needs to be drained and filled with fresh folks like Colin Noir and Adam Kraut.

Until that happens my money goes to other organizations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It is in my house.

Comment

Sure it is. Some housecleaning needs to be done but it happens in every organization.

Comment

Yes sir! We need to purge some abusing people, but still a great organization.

Comment

yep, but they have their problems.

without the NRA where would we be today? the NRA has done a whole lot of good for us, and they have ran off the rails recently.

with some good leadership I believe they can become (again) a voice for the good people of the U.S. who respect the laws of the country/states.

making new laws will never make a criminal respect the law; all it will do is take the rights and security away from the law abiding citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Personally I don’t trust any media these days. Seems like a tactic to kick the NRA in the cajones while they are already in a bit of an internal scandal/battle.

And I say that not being a big proponent of the NRA. They’ve gotten to big and corrupt and their swamp needs to be drained and filled with fresh folks like Colin Noir and Adam Kraut.

Until that happens my money goes to other organizations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Agreed! Some of those elitist smucks need to go.

Comment

Everyone, including News Outlets, is confusing 501(c)4 (non- profit but NOT tax-exempt) which is the majority of the NRA with 501(c)3 (non-profit AND tax-exempt) which is the NRA Foundation (gun safety and Friends of NRA). The lobbying branch (NRA-ILA) is 501(c)4. It doesn’t get any tax breaks. Once again the Deceptive Media is trying to fool folks. Brownell and Cors are stand up guys. Keene not so much. Worked for the NRA for 10 years and I believe top officials need to be changed. It is now and ALWAYS HAS BEEN the main group to defend YOUR 2A RIGHTS. GOA and all the other groups can’t hold a light to the NRA, even in its weakened state. I respect everyone’s opinion but I was in the trenches for a decade and know of what I speak. Thank you for your support. Life Member since 1992.

Comment

Working...
                  X