No announcement yet.

While everyone is talking about Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t read it, but anything they pass would have to go through Congress and the President. Even if they do pass a bill it would just be to satisfy their constituents by showing they’re trying do something but the republicans won’t let them, blah blah blah. A whole lot like all the BS crap the Republicans did about abolishing Obamacare. Lots of talk, no action, when they had an opportunity, nothing happened. Everyday I become more convinced the majority of DC all sleep in the same bed together and play us like fiddles.

Comment

News Flash!

Americans will not give up their guns and for good reason.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Everyday I become more convinced the majority of DC all sleep in the same bed together and play us like fiddles.
        More and more everyday are coming to that conclusion.[emoji6] It is not what it appears to be. Bait and switch is a consistent tactic and yelling into cameras is just a distraction from what actually matters.[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Didn’t read it, but anything they pass would have to go through Congress and the President. Even if they do pass a bill it would just be to satisfy their constituents by showing they’re trying do something but the republicans won’t let them, blah blah blah. A whole lot like all the BS crap the Republicans did about abolishing Obamacare. Lots of talk, no action, when they had an opportunity, nothing happened. Everyday I become more convinced the majority of DC all sleep in the same bed together and play us like fiddles.
          I saw a short video recently where two groups of dogs were going at each other from opposite sides of a gate. Someone opened the gate and all the dogs quit barking and went back their own way.

Only difference between politicians and dogs; the dogs were trying to fool each other, politicians are fooling the citizens.

Comment

......I saw that video!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Great analogy for the circus of politics. [emoji106][emoji108][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              News Flash!

Americans will not give up their guns and for good reason.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
              Read Gallup's short answer to this common question about gun ownership, including what percentages of major demographic subgroups own guns.

Don't hold onto that too tightly
              With only 30% of "Americans" personally owning a gun and I imagine that percentage is falling just like the percentage of hunters, it won't be too hard for the govt to round up all gun owners in a few more decades

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Comment

"But Democrats are offering the GOP a "compromise." The Left is agreeing to hold off on their ban and confiscation plan if the Republicans agree to give them the power to monitor all gun purchases and transfers in the country."

I would rather draw a line in the sand right where we are now... Letting them slowly erode gun rights is the worst way to go. Force them to eventually pass laws like in that article and try and take most of our guns all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  https://news.gallup.com/poll/264932/...-own-guns.aspx

With only 30% of "Americans" personally owning a gun and I imagine that percentage is falling just like the percentage of hunters, it won't be too hard for the govt to round up all gun owners in a few more decades

So if you get a random phone call from a "polling" company asking if you own a firearm, you're gonna tell em " oh yes and I have several at my home too, do you need the serial numbers too".

Do you ever think about some of the stuff you post?

When I was a kid dad bought a shetland pony at the sale barn for us kids. That poor old pony would stand out in the pasture for hours bellowing about nothing, even the chickens got tired of him. One day I came home from school and that little democrat pony was gone, till this day I have never ask where he went.

Comment

https://news.gallup.com/poll/264932/...-own-guns.aspx

More polls lol... Yeah it will be very difficult for them to round up gun owners let them fn try!

Comment

With only 30% of "Americans" personally owning a gun , it won't be too hard for the govt to round up all gun owners in a few more decades
                      Are you confident in those numbers?
                      I'm willing to bet it's the other way around.
                      The day "they" start to TRY to round up guns, is the day it will get real ugly.

Comment

It appears the 30% is flat wrong. Here's an interesting video.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          "But Democrats are offering the GOP a "compromise." The Left is agreeing to hold off on their ban and confiscation plan if the Republicans agree to give them the power to monitor all gun purchases and transfers in the country."

I would rather draw a line in the sand right where we are now... Letting them slowly erode gun rights is the worst way to go. Force them to eventually pass laws like in that article and try and take most of our guns all at once.
                          EXACTLY!!! tell 'em to go pound sand; give them an inch and they will take a mile and while they are at it, will renege on any deal they made that requires some give on their part.

NEVER negotiate with a LIAR.

Comment

Working...
                          X