Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! No jail time for this ******? Why is he still breathing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable.

Comment

Dam

Comment

Seems fox may have left a little bit of info out.....

....I do think that the probation [sentencing] verdict reflected perhaps their [the jury's] residual doubt about whether or not she consented," Andrews said. "The jury deliberated for 15 hours on guilty or innocent, so obviously it wasn't a cut or dry decision. There were a lot of different facts and variables they were considering."....

The former Dr. is still a piece of **** for violating his medical ethics even if it was consensual as he claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

....I do think that the probation [sentencing] verdict reflected perhaps their [the jury's] residual doubt about whether or not she consented," Andrews said. "The jury deliberated for 15 hours on guilty or innocent, so obviously it wasn't a cut or dry decision. There were a lot of different facts and variables they were considering."....

The former Dr. is still a piece of **** for violating his medical ethics even if it was consensual as he claimed.
          Well now. That certainly changes things.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

This is why it’s foolish to pass judgement until all the facts are brought to light.

Comment

Ok well enough about him then lets see this Latina woman with fake boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Well now. That certainly changes things.
                Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                This is why it’s foolish to pass judgement until all the facts are brought to light.

What has changed? Do y'all now think the crime fit the punishment? He was convicted of rape based on evidence. He raped his patient. She was in and out of consciousness due to her medication. She reported the rape the next day. The help button had been unplugged. If she did grab his package while she was under medication does that give him the green light to rape her in yalls opinion?

Comment

She reached for his package.

Comment

He admitted she went in and out of conscious during intercourse due to the medication and was also "immobilized" due to the meds, what has changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She might have reached for his package, she was heavily sedated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The point is there was a trial and evidence....a jury listened and weighted the testimony of all parties....they made a decision.....tbh reads one article with limited info and decides to get the rope. Our justice system isn’t perfect, but it’s better than trial by news article.

Comment

I've been jumped on before for saying this but there is 2 sides to the story. Something smells fishy

Comment

Probation?

Dig a Hole!!

Comment

Working...
                            X