DWE Hunt Club??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWE Hunt Club??

Anyone have any experience with this outfit? I have the details coming but from what I understand you pay a annual membership and pay for what ever you decide to do. Everything from duck and goose hunts on land around Hagerman, to white tails and exotics west of Ft Worth. They also have private lakes for fishing north of DFW.
    Thanks in advance.

It pops up all over my social media. I did some looking on the internet and most everything I found was not very positive.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
      This. Read up.

Comment

It looks like most of his old threads have been deleted..

Comment

Yep, this is a Cory Anderson operation. We had some good experiences. Then, some really bad ones too. Don't expect any of the animals you see pictures of to actually be on the ranch when you get there. We took most of those pictures for him. Those Rams and other animals have been dead for months.

You can read my write up of events on the thread that is linked back to above.
          Last edited by SB09; 12-04-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            It looks like most of his old threads have been deleted..
            Yea, the big one got deleted since some folks decided to make other things the focus.

Comment

Also to add to that story...

We darted all his Exotics with LA200 for an eye infection they were getting. We adamantly told Cory the animals could not be consumed for 30 days due the levels of Liquamycin being too high for human consumption. He neglected to disclose that to any of his customers and just let them keep on hunting. No telling how many people have tainted meat out there right now. Liquamycin will destroy the Microflora in a person's gut if the amounts are above 1PPM at the time of harvest. All so he could make money. Sad deal. This is not a good person you are talking to. I've got plenty of references from folks that have contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

We darted all his Exotics with LA200 for an eye infection they were getting. We adamantly told Cory the animals could not be consumed for 30 days due the levels of Liquamycin being too high for human consumption. He neglected to disclose that to any of his customers and just let them keep on hunting. No telling how many people have tainted meat out there right now. Liquamycin will destroy the Microflora in a person's gut if the amounts are above 1PPM at the time of harvest. All so he could make money. Sad deal. This is not a good person you are talking to. I've got plenty of references from folks that have contacted me.

Comment

run like the plague.

Comment

No one I know or heck don’t know has ever said one positive thing about this guy or any operation he has been associated with. I would not even consider wasting time.

Skinny

Comment

Run run run. That's the best short version there is. Google his name for the extended cut. And have lots of popcorn

Comment

If Cory is involved I can assure you it’s a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

Did you know all this when you were still defending him on here when everyone else was sharing their bad experiences with him?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Did you know all this when you were still defending him on here when everyone else was sharing their bad experiences with him?
                            No. That was after the fact and was where our friendship was done for. That crap is super irresponsible and basically willingly poisoning someone.

We were forced to do the Whitetail hunts because he already had our deposits.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by SB09; 12-04-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X