Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I meant the physical process of getting out of coinbase or some other wallet and holding on to it without it being "online". How do you actually possess proof of ownership.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Can someone explain the flashdrive/paper wallet concept? How can your bitcoin grow or even be in play if it's not in a cyber "wallet"?

The wallet address is like an account number . What is being stored offline is the “ seed phrase “ and passwords etc. if you own 1 btc it’s worth what it’s worth. If you need to send it somewhere then you connect online for the transfer. Basically you hold the keys to the vault offline . If you trust a wallet that doesn’t give you the seed phrase , or you store it on your computer then it’s at risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        "Easy come, easy go"..

"If it soilunds to good to be true it usually always is"..

These two saying have held true my entire life....
        I hope I'm wrong because I have friends who have went all in.....
        If this thing crashes the suicide rate will sky rocket..
        Did you make that quote up or copy it from somebody else? I don't think something can be usually and also always

And soilunds sounds like something I'd do if a 200" buck walked by my stand

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Did you make that quote up or copy it from somebody else? I don't think something can be usually and also always

And soilunds sounds like something I'd do if a 200" buck walked by my stand
          Oh, leave him alone. He usually always post that way.

Comment

How much did they go up today?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              How much did they go up today?
              pretty flat/stable trading throughout the day but has picked up a bit of steam this evening.

Comment

Interesting read...

Bitcoin is $10,987 USD as of 8:07 am Wednesday November 29 2017. I saw this coming four years ago. Just over a year ago I called it again. At Tim Francis’ 80/20 Summit in Banff Alberta. Bitcoins were $600 then. *** I made the following PREDICTION on November 5, 2013 and sent it out to
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

There are serious business flaws with Cryptocurrencies. Businesses require CAPITAL to grow. Savings and loans are the foundation - all tied to Financial Institutions, Cryptocurrency UN-BANKS - DISCONNECTS Capital from the foundation critical in the Banking element required for business.

The novelty of digital money isn't really much of a novelty. NASDAQ is an example of a fully digital system that happens to tie itself nicely into the Banking element so critical for business.

Bitcoin is rolling along like the .com bubble....in many ways. Everyone wants to ride but, some of the underlying dynamics to support Savings\Lending and Risk management tied to the Banking element are non-existent.

Blockchain technologies - this will be the foundation of something beyond BITCOIN. And this foundation will be tied to a global commerce network, covered by a globally connected economy. But the difference will be, each Country will tie into this backed by the State. It will simplify monetary exchanges and standardize the various currency types (physical coins and bills) to points, the Blockchain exchange rates will cover each Countries current monetary value as related to the world-wide economy. This Blockchain based digital network will maintain economic performance standards critical with countries that are performing globally and those that are reduced, will be reflected and not "draw down" the rest of those Nations are doing their fiscal part globally. The blockchain encrypted protocol will probably encapsulate an country of origin in the handshake? This will designate the State and Currency rate source.

The Greece financial deficit drain on the EU for example.....fiscal issues within drew down the value of the EU globally.

There will be no free rides.
                  Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-30-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    It is indeed...

Comment

Son what do you want to be when you grow up?

"A Bitcoin Miner - SHA256!"

Guess I could use some after hours bandwidth to MINE?
                      Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-30-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                        Son what do you want to be when you grow up?

"A Bitcoin Miner - SHA256!"
                        lmao

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                          There are serious business flaws with Cryptocurrencies. Businesses require CAPITAL to grow. Savings and loans are the foundation - all tied to Financial Institutions, Cryptocurrency UN-BANKS - DISCONNECTS Capital from the foundation critical in the Banking element required for business.

The novelty of digital money isn't really much of a novelty. NASDAQ is an example of a fully digital system that happens to tie itself nicely into the Banking element so critical for business.

Bitcoin is rolling along like the .com bubble....in many ways. Everyone wants to ride but, some of the underlying dynamics to support Savings\Lending and Risk management tied to the Banking element are non-existent.

Blockchain technologies - this will be the foundation of something beyond BITCOIN. And this foundation will be tied to a global commerce network, covered by a globally connected economy. But the difference will be, each Country will tie into this backed by the State. It will simplify monetary exchanges and standardize the various currency types (physical coins and bills) to points, the Blockchain exchange rates will cover each Countries current monetary value as related to the world-wide economy. This Blockchain based digital network will maintain economic performance standards critical with countries that are performing globally and those that are reduced, will be reflected and not "draw down" the rest of those Nations are doing their fiscal part globally. The blockchain encrypted protocol will probably encapsulate an country of origin in the handshake? This will designate the State and Currency rate source.

The Greece financial deficit drain on the EU for example.....fiscal issues within drew down the value of the EU globally.

There will be no free rides.
                          This makes sense to me. World leaders are not going give up power, so they will find a way to keep control. Now the question I have is....what exchange or company is going to figure out how to centralize this first?

Comment

Look at PlexCoin...I’ve been following it since it’s inception. It hit the market at $.012 and is up to $.45 after 48 hours...

Comment

I don't understand much about it, but I'm learning! What I do understand is there are ways that keep some crypto currencies are structured to keep them decentralized which will help keep some of the greedy gov. money mongers out of as big a bite as they get now. Anything that will make currency easier to move individual to individual has got to be a good thing!

Comment

markets on upside again... coinbase continues to have website issues...

Comment

Working...
                                X