No announcement yet.

New Years Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.....it's going better than I expected. I took the girls to the UH vs. UCONN women's basketball game tonight. The Game was at TSU's campus in the middle of the HOOD. While waiting in the CASH line for a funnel cake for my kids, I wasn't getting any service...for over 10 minutes. I simply ask if anyone was waiting on this line and the smartass, doorag-wearing fry cook said, "No were not. Go to the other line". Another nice black lady came over and apologized and took my order, but dip**** kept eyeballing me. Finally I just ask him, "How long do you think you can hold your breath in that vat of hot grease?". ******* stopped eyeballing me. I'm tired of rude people.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Well.....it's going better than I expected. I took the girls to the UH vs. UCONN women's basketball game tonight. The Game was at TSU's campus in the middle of the HOOD. While waiting in the CASH line for a funnel cake for my kids, I wasn't getting any service...for over 10 minutes. I simply ask if anyone was waiting on this line and the smartass, doorag-wearing fry cook said, "No were not. Go to the other line". Another nice black lady came over and apologized and took my order, but dip**** kept eyeballing me. Finally I just ask him, "How long do you think you can hold your breath in that vat of hot grease?". ******* stopped eyeballing me. I'm tired of rude people.
      Slow clap... sounds like something I would say.

Comment

Working...
      X