No announcement yet.

Texas Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel, If you and Mark end up coming down to see Bob let me know when and I will try to come over and meet you guys.

Bisch

Comment

I'd be in for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
        I am in.... Don't know what part I am in for but I am in none the less..
        Come hunt with him, I owe you a free hunt anyway, I think?

Comment

Daniel, I just want to say I hope you have an excellent trip and enjoy your time in
          Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

When is the hunt?

Comment

No you don't.. You owe me nothing but a handshake my friend. Wait a minute, there was this thing about a free Addax hunt. Yeah that was it.

Edit: And a few free shooting lessons with a Widow longbow.

Comment

Daniel,

Sorry but, I won;t be able to get together with you when you are here. I will be on vacation in Florida visiting my son at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Daniel,
                  I guess we are still meeting you at the airport to get you headed in the right direction(s).

Steve
                  Super thanks alot! I think i would be lost at the airport without help.. Looking forward of meeting you!

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Daniel, If you and Mark end up coming down to see Bob let me know when and I will try to come over and meet you guys.

Bisch
                  Sounds great! I still dont know when ill visit Bob. from 16-20 ill be at the diamond C then from 21 to 23 Im at Buffs ranch. so somewhere between 24 ond 30 October.. So i think it would be best to see when most of you have time and ask Bob if this date is ok for him... It doesnt matter for me when im there. At the moment it looks like a weekend would be the best time. So i think the only weekend left is 28-30 Oct.. What do you think?

Would be cool for sure! The more the better!

Daniel
                  Last edited by triffnix; 09-21-2011, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Daniel, if you really want the best Texas experience possible take people up on their offers to stay at their house. Why spend $ on hotels when you don't have to? Don't settle for just visiting Texas, LIVE Texas. It will increase your odds of killing that rattlesnake, too. Jmo.

Comment

Cant wait to meet both of you. Wonder if you might be able to give me an estimate of when you would come by the shop. Planning a get together around then and it would be nice if it could all take place at one time. Daniel, are you left or right shooter and what kinda weight do you like to pull. Want to make sure we got plenty around to fit you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                        Daniel, if you really want the best Texas experience possible take people up on their offers to stay at their house. Why spend $ on hotels when you don't have to? Don't settle for just visiting Texas, LIVE Texas. It will increase your odds of killing that rattlesnake, too. Jmo.
                        yes you are totally right! Its like you say.. and i would love to LIVE Texas

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                        Cant wait to meet both of you. Wonder if you might be able to give me an estimate of when you would come by the shop. Planning a get together around then and it would be nice if it could all take place at one time. Daniel, are you left or right shooter and what kinda weight do you like to pull. Want to make sure we got plenty around to fit you.
                        Also cant wait to meet some of you! i think for me the best time would be the weekend from 28 to 30 because some of the people only have time on weekend... but i think Mark will fly home on the 27... dont know how to do...

I shoot right handed My huntingbow is 54@30" but i think iwould prefer a bit lighter bow for shooting 3d. so around 45@30!

Sound awesome!

Comment

Can't wait. I love parties at Bob's.

Comment

Sat the 29th would work great for us. I will be celebrating two things that week. MY 62 birthday (yeah I know guys, I am an old fart) and the completion of my 1000th bow. Daniel, we have a big house with an extra bedroom and you are more than welcome my friend to share our house with us. Everyone chime in if this date works for you. It is late enough in Oct that the temps won't be to danged hot and it won't conflict with opening weekend of deer season. What do ya think. We will do a wild game cookoff if I can get some help with the meat and cookin.
                            By the way Daniel, I lived in Germany for a couple of years and traveled to Austria 2 or 3 times. What a georgeous country. My Deutch is pretty weak after all these years (this was back in 71-71) but we might have some fun. I guarantee my German is not nearly as good as your English. Lets see, Bier here, bier here, order Isch fall um.

Comment

Sounds good to me, Bob. I know what you want me to bring.

Comment

Girl, you know I do love those pecan bouron pies. yuuuuuummmiiiieeee

Comment

Working...
                                X