How do you stand the wait?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you stand the wait?!

Got a Martin Jaguar Elite ordered, gonna be like 2-3 weeks.
    3rivers archery is sending all my arrows and such for another batch of custom carbons. 1 week left.
    Simmons is sending my tiger shark broadheads. 1 week left.

The wait is killing me!!! I'm feeling like a kid the night before Christmas. I've never ordered a bow with the custom strings and such, all the custom arrow stuff for it, and some broadheads I've always wanted at once before. Usually it's 1 thing at a time. I'm so excited!

Awesome news! Sounds like a good time is headed your way.

Comment

Yes, Santa was good to me. By Santa I mean my brother. He pretty much paid for it all.

Comment

So, "Shock and Awe" is gonna get jealous!

Congrats on your new stuff!

Bisch

Comment

Congrats... Tic toc, tic toc.

Comment

I certainly feel your pain. I've bought 4 bows in the past 2 months and the wait kills me. Good luck on your new one.

Doug Key

Comment

That is the trad bug for you, hehe. It's fuuun!

Comment

The time will pass with all the speed of a glacier. A couple of the custom bows I've ordered in the past have taken nearly a year for delivery. Eventually you'll have it in your hands and won't even remember the wait.

Comment

I have a custom knife from Chops that I've been doing payments on. It's been 4 months now, hopeful a month left for it. I couldn't stand a year wait. That's longer then my deployment!

Comment

I hate the waiting game too, but it's well worth it in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X