Looking for,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for,,,,,

A good central Texas exotic day lease that won't break the bank. My son told me that he wants to treat me to an exotic bowhunt. Just he and I. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tim

Don't know how good it is but db hunting ranch is in Bertram

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      Don't know how good it is but db hunting ranch is in Bertram
      You'll see animals there. I know there are (or at least used to be) folks here that love the place, so I'm not going to slam the guy too hard, but I was unimpressed. It has been several years since I was there though, maybe he has cleaned the place up, but I'm not going back to find out. The animals we killed were INFESTED with bionic fleas, the skinning rack was filthy, and my buddy felt as if he got scammed (and I agree). Again, hopefully things have changed there, but I'm not willing to pay to find out.

Comment

Thanks guys. Good info to know.

Comment

You might want to give Actionbowhunting.com a try. I think he has a special this weekend Friday noon till Sunday noon. $200.00 total lodging included for the weedend, max of 10 hunters, unlimited hogs and a blackbuck doe included in the price. Pearsall area.

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
            A good central Texas exotic day lease that won't break the bank. My son told me that he wants to treat me to an exotic bowhunt. Just he and I. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tim
            A Texas Bow Hunter member spent this past Monday & Tuesday hunting at Trophy Ridge Exotics in Liberty, TX and had an awesome time and a successful hunt. TRE had it's grand opening on Sunday. All furnished cabins, lodge, skinning shed, ranges (3 D archery & rifle) are all brand new. They have a Facebook page with more info.

I can't remember James TBH ID, but he'll be posting pictures here soon. He accompanied a friend who also hunted as part of the Wounded Warrior project Trophy Ridge takes part in.

P.S. What a nice treat from your son!

Comment

Thanks. Sounds like a nice place. He's a good kid, 21yo, with a great job making really good money and no bills. Guess he wants to treat his ol' man a little.

Comment

Keith Johns Outdoors.

Comment

check out extremebowhunting.net I have a friend that hunted with them and said it was great. I think he has a return trip planned and I know they have some great specials.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                    Keith Johns Outdoors.

http://www.keithjohnsoutdoors.com
                    This

Comment

Working...
                    X