Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason you will be missed brother...

Comment

I am completely sick and out of words. Jason is my brother, family, and was there for me through thick and thin. My daughter love's him, and my wife adores him. I still have no idea how I am going to break this to Ryen. She is going to be heart broken. I love you, bro!
      Jeff Young

Comment

Dang sad day now. We will miss you snoop and when we meet up there I'll buy the first DP...
        It'll never been the same having a Uncle Bucks HH knowing you'll never be there.
        Godspeed and condolences to your family

Comment

I did not have the honor to meet Jason, but from what i have read so far, I don't think he would want us to grieve for him.

Instead, i believe we should celebrate his life.
          I am sad i never took the time to shake his hand, but i will remember the great post he always had.

Humper and FND, and his other close friend's, our thought's are with you.

Comment

Lost for Words, What a Great, Great man he was. One of the Kindest, Funniest Person I ever had the honor of meeting, just can't believe it. God Bless Your Big Heart Jaspro

Comment

Some great times for sure. I just got off the phone with my brother and he sends his condolences. Jason was always welcome at Canyon Creek. I can't find the thread from the hunt when he killed his 8pt. It was not a high scoring deer. But, you would have thought that he had killed the biggest deer on the ranch. He was so happy that he was able to take a So. Tx buck.

Comment

I am at a loss for words... Jason was good people. He will be missed for sure.

Comment

Poor Digger.
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Prayers sent for one of the great ones. Thanks for the laughs and good times Jason

Brian

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
                        It may sound silly to some but i don't mind. If you would say a prayer for Digger, too. If you ever saw them together you'll know what i mean.
                        Yes Sir. Digger was his Son. He brought Digger down with him. He had him tied up to his truck and when my brother got there he went over and untied him a gave ole Digger free reign of the house. I could tell Jason was a little aprehensive but my brother assured him that everything was fine.

>E

Comment

No words but very sad prayers for the family, friends and TBHers.....

Comment

RIP friend.
                            Prayers sent for his family....

Comment

I'm just now seeing this. I am stunned!

I was just thinking about doing a little more rifle hunting this year and Jason came to mind.

Rest in peace bud, you will be sorely missed.

Comment

I just read every post, I found out by checking the campfire thread. I wish all of his friends and family peace and understanding. My prayers go out to all of you!

God Speed...Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X