Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Glad to see no opposing teams fans came in here and gingibed or zztexed up this thread after a series loss...

Yet here we are

Comment

That is funny though.

Comment

Looking forward to the FINALS...………..should be very competitive and hopefully goes 7 games!!! My employees love those sporting events!!!
        Last edited by Landrover; 05-29-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Yet here we are

Hey hey... that’s just RTP switching gears[emoji41]

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
              When the national announcers are saying the refs are missing calls that would be in Rockets favor you know it's BAD! Moving screen just gave Stephanie that open three.
              They missed some calls, but that was an offensive foul on Harden. He locked Bell’s arm and pulled him backwards trying to get that call.

Comment

I think GS beats Cleveland in 5, I'd say 4 but I figure Lebron may get lucky and win won. Should be an *** whipping.

Comment

I never switch gears......Im Astros 100% of the time. If the Astros arent playing I'll watch the Rockets.

Homer told me he saw all kinds of Dallas/Texas/Arlington fans in those bushes though, DOOH. They are all afraid to come out right now.

Comment

Rockets....

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I never switch gears......Im Astros 100% of the time. If the Astros arent playing I'll watch the Rockets.

Homer told me he saw all kinds of Dallas/Texas/Arlington fans in those bushes though, DOOH. They are all afraid to come out right now.

So much not into the Rockets/NBA you started a thread about them[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

So much not into the Rockets/NBA you started a thread about them[emoji23][emoji23]
                      I guess you didnt read the first post knucklehead.

I posted about seeing something historical happen on April 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I guess you didnt read the first post knucklehead.

I posted about seeing something historical happen on April 23rd.

Really my pic was directed at you saying...."I'm not watching the finals now"...hence the switching gears

Don't get your panties in a twist..

Comment

Harden will never be a finisher!! He’s a choke artist punk!

Comment

Glad to see no opposing teams fans came in here and gingibed or zztexed up this thread after a series loss...

Smart, if it would be anybody it woulda been me, the Dubs play 30 minutes north of where I work. I didn’t have a dog in the fight or money on the game- and I was hoping the Texas team would win.

Funny, now they’re bailing-out of Oakland for the new stadium in San Francisco, their loyal fan base can’t afford the season ticket prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              Harden will never be a finisher!! He’s a choke artist punk!
                              And probably the second or third best player in the nba...
                              How did the Mavericks do?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                And probably the second or third best player in the nba...
                                Currently...you may be right. He cant carry the team though when times get rough. And that’s what great players do. They had the team to beat GS this year...unfortunately CP3 got hurt. Woulda been nice to see what coulda been...

Comment

Working...
                                X