Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any 3d shoots in houston area?

I'd really like to get into 3d......seems fun

There are several clubs in the area. Buffalo field archery club, banana bend in Baytown and salt grass is just starting back down around Santa Fe.

Comment

I see you live in Cypress. You can also head north on 290 and there is Brazos county in Bryan. Also, there is archery on fire in Conroe.

Comment

There is also one around Beaumont. I think it is called Golden Triangle Bowhunters?

Bisch
        Last edited by Bisch; 05-28-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info. The one in Conroe seems to be the closest so I'll have to check them out.

Comment

BFAC is pretty close, and an annual membership is cheap. I go out there with my son and daughter fairly regularly. It's on Clay Rd near the Beltway. They have 3D club shoots once a month (third weekend of the month I believe). When the 3D course is set up, there are 30 stations to shoot. Otherwise, you can shoot at the target range (out to 100 yards I believe), or do a 28 station target course (like the 3D course, but paper targets). I usually walk the 28 station course when I go out. It's more entertaining to me than just shooting the target range.

Comment

Oh cool man that not really far from me.....I have to check them out for sure

Comment

come on down to the saltgrass, just had a membership drive shoot and it was a lot of fun. I am like you, new to 3d shooting and was welcomed with open arms. The range is cool and free to shoot during open park hours. 3d shoots will be the 4th sat/sunday of the month. good luck to ya.

Comment

Working...
                X