Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever seen a UFO?

Have you ever seen a UFO?

We break out my son's telescope on clear nights but no luck yet.

Just drove through Roswell this morning. They are everywhere....

Comment

Yes, years ago in Deming, N.M. We were out on my uncles farm and two light, a red one and a green one seemed to be playing chase. Weird. We watched them for quit a while.

Comment

Having lived near the northern border of WSMR I have seen plenty of objects that I could not explain. I'm sure the ones testing them had explanations for them.

Comment

In Amarillo years ago. It was a bright light in the sky on a cloudless evening. It shot straight up and out of sight at a speed I couldn't imagine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had one land in pasture I was deer hunting in before sunrise one morning only stayed there about 30 seconds and troop off and was out of sight in about two seconds.

Comment

Yes. but it was many years ago with a lot of liquid help!
              Even had elephants flying with them.

Comment

the wife and I. with about 6 or 8 other cars. maybe 8 years ago? SH 249 n. did a u turn at Grant rd. cars were stopped on the feeder rd. cloudless night, at about our 11:00 a large bright light maybe 50ft across 200ft long. one mile up, looked to be 1/2 mile south of the trucks and stopped cars. drifting west. then, just after the wife asked what is that, a smaller one came out. 50ft across but 75ft long. both just moved away at 200 mph. we pulled into a parking lot and asked a car with a mother (60) and daughter (40) did they see it also? yes for about a minute.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                    the wife and I. with about 6 or 8 other cars. maybe 8 years ago? SH 249 n. did a u turn at Grant rd. cars were stopped on the feeder rd. cloudless night, at about our 11:00 a large bright light maybe 50ft across 200ft long. one mile up, looked to be 1/2 mile south of the trucks and stopped cars. drifting west. then, just after the wife asked what is that, a smaller one came out. 50ft across but 75ft long. both just moved away at 200 mph. we pulled into a parking lot and asked a car with a mother (60) and daughter (40) did they see it also? yes for about a minute.
                    For a second I was thinking you saw a buddies drone. He Flys 249 at night a lot

Comment

Not yet

Comment

Yup. Hunting near Marfa one cold December morning. My Dad and I both saw it and it wasn't a bird or a plane and I don't think it was Superman.

Shaped like a cigar and when it left it really left lol. It was probably two miles or more from us and hovered like a helicopter.

That was in the early 70's.

Comment

I wish I would see something. So far, no UFO experiences.

Comment

Yep far west Texas !! Was piloted by Big Foot and the co pilot looked a lot like a black panther!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Yep far west Texas !! Was piloted by Big Foot and the co pilot looked a lot like a black panther!
                              ^^^ I seen the same one. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X