Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I've been assured by every one of his post that he is not a liberal. He's a moderately central, independent centrist who is moderate on issues that independents can't take sides on because of the central issue with tribalism outside of the moderate, central line of independent thinking.

Probably too complicated for your simple, Bible thumping mind to comprehend. Either that or you just can't get a clear picture from all of the gaseous smug substance that cloud every one of his post.
    Lol! That's just pure awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Lol! That's just pure awesomeness.
      Awesomeness? That's a pretty lopsided synopsis. Run with the same tribe much? geez.

Comment

Awesomeness? That's a pretty lopsided synopsis. Run with the same tribe much? geez.
        What? I was asserting your description was spot on.

Comment

I've been assured by every one of his post that he is not a liberal. He's a moderately central, independent centrist who is moderate on issues that independents can't take sides on because of the central issue with tribalism outside of the moderate, central line of independent thinking.

Probably too complicated for your simple, Bible thumping mind to comprehend. Either that or you just can't get a clear picture from all of the gaseous smug substance that cloud every one of his post.
          I just wish people would quit quoting him so I wouldn't have to see his rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            What? I was asserting your description was spot on.
            Haha i know bud. I was "continuing on with the act" so to speak.

Comment

Haha i know bud. I was "continuing on with the act" so to speak.
              Ok. Sarcasm fluid checked and filled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Typical liberal responses.

No substance, name calling and labeling with a little jab at faith thrown in.
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                He loves taking those little digs
                Last edited by flywise; 12-13-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  A child molestor barely lost. How terrifying.
                  Who molested a child?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    He loves toking those little digs
                    He does. Atheist are the most dogmatic people in modern American society.

Comment

Who molested a child?
                      Allegedly sexually assaulted child a long time ago. That’s a very serious label to put on someone. Not fair or productive to call him a child molester. Totally fair to be concerned that it’s even been alleged. IIRC, he did admit to dating 15 and 16 year old girls(with parents permission) when he was thirty. I have a daughter near that age. That’s totally creepy. A 30yo romantically calling on a 15yo is so outside of normal. That’s pure creep. Creep doesn’t go away either. They can fight it but it’s always there, just under the surface.

Comment

When the choice is between a pervert and a supporter of unregulated abortion (and everything else the Democrats stand for), it's just a sad day all the way around. I'm pretty sure God isn't cheerleading for either one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                          Allegedly sexually assaulted child a long time ago. That’s a very serious label to put on someone. Not fair or productive to call him a child molester. Totally fair to be concerned that it’s even been alleged. IIRC, he did admit to dating 15 and 16 year old girls(with parents permission) when he was thirty. I have a daughter near that age. That’s totally creepy. A 30yo romantically calling on a 15yo is so outside of normal. That’s pure creep. Creep doesn’t go away either. They can fight it but it’s always there, just under the surface.
                          Agreed
                          My concern with these particular allegations are the fact that they have never been brought up before this election. He has been is public service or at least the public eye in Al. for 40 plus years and not a word. I can guarantee you that if I even thought someone sexually assaulted my 14 y/o child there would be plenty of new coverage with in days not decades. Most likely there would also be an obituary notice in the paper as well.
                          Certainly not fair to make serious claims like these decades after the alleged events. Also, who the hell gives permission to a 30 y/o to court their 16-18 y/o daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            Roy Moore last night -

“God is always in control”

“What we’ve got to do is wait on God and let this process play out.”

God must be enjoying this cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see where he finds 22,000 more votes for Roy Moore.
                            Prison, just like the democrats did...

Comment

Dang..you got skills.

Just for fun, read that real fast three times

Comment

Agreed
                                My concern with these particular allegations are the fact that they have never been brought up before this election. He has been is public service or at least the public eye in Al. for 40 plus years and not a word. I can guarantee you that if I even thought someone sexually assaulted my 14 y/o child there would be plenty of new coverage with in days not decades. Most likely there would also be an obituary notice in the paper as well.
                                Certainly not fair to make serious claims like these decades after the alleged events. Also, who the hell gives permission to a 30 y/o to court their 16-18 y/o daughter?
                                there are a lot of reasons people dont come forward with these things. they are manipulated as children into thinking theyll get in trouble or hurt. they feel shame. they think that nobody will believe them. they think the person that assaulted them will retaliate. they feel guilt. and a lot of this happened during a time when if they told their support system, those people would also try to discourage them especially if its somebody they want to win a race.

maybe this is just the time when she said enough is enough.

people handle situations differently. especially children. a teenage girl in the 80s would likely feel very powerless to a older man with political power. that is why these perps are disgusting people. and, that is why i dont think there should ever be a statute of limitation.

now, i dont know if the allegations about moore are true, but i do know that if everyone immediately dismisses the claims as false, that will discourage women from coming forward even more.

in this particular case there is enough evidence to think that these allegations are plausible and should not be immediately dismissed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X