Late Season Colorado Archery Elk Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We arrived here at Brett C's yesterday evening. We had elk fajitas last night here at Brett's from the bull Brett killed last Wednesday evening. They were awesome !!!! Brett and his parent's hospitality is wonderful. We can't thank them enough !!!

We fished today at Lake San Isabel and caught a mess of brook trout. We are sitting out on the deck now overlooking a beautiful hay meadow and hoping to hear some bugles.

Tomorrow Marty, Larry and I will head north to a 16 square mile ranch between Kremmling and Steam Boat Springs Colorado to our camp. We will start hunting Thursday morning and hunt until Sunday night. Reports from the ranch are that the elk are talking are that there are a lot of them.

I will do my best to keep ya'll posted.

We got to sample Brett's elk with him and his family last night. Awesome folks that we are blessed to know.

Comment

Having a great time at Brett's.
      Thanks for having us.
      Ready to head to the ranch tomorrow.

Comment

Tuned in. Good luck!!!!

Comment

On the deck at Brett's and our view.

Comment

Awesome Mike, glad yall made it there safe. Looking forward to following this thread. Hey to BrettC!!!!

Comment

Glad y'all were able to come & fish & visit . I had a blast too. Good luck this week on your hunt.

Comment

Good luck fellers. Congrats Brett on your bull. Let see more LDP's

Comment

Good luck to all.

Comment

Good luck Mike and friends.

I hope your accommodations are more comfortable than mine were last week in the Sangre De Cristo's.

I'm above Winter Park now, for the duration of the season.

Ever regret not shooting a spike? Well, my body is now very regretful!

If you guys are coming back towards Denver, stop at Beau Jo's pizza in Idaho Springs or Evergreen. Give me a call and I'll meet y'all.

Good luck, and be safe.

Comment

Mark. Just went thru Idaho Springs. We have hit a traffic jam. DOT trucks have slowed the traffic on 70. We are headed to our camp.

Comment

Comment

Good luck guys

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

good luck guys, safe travels

Comment

Working...
                              X