Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be out of a job soon. Anyone in the DFW hiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be out of a job soon. Anyone in the DFW hiring?

Just got wind of an email that was sent out and our contract may not be getting renewed by the end of October. I have been on a steady job search but no success yet. I would really like to get a start on a career and not just another job.

I am still young (23) and am very hard working, punctual, and reliable. Most of my background is in sales, I have done retail hard flooring sales, customer service, data entry and account management and am currently at one year with customer resolution management for one of the nations largest wireless providers. I am also mechanically inclined but no professional history.

If you are hiring or know of anyone hiring in the DFW area, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a PM. Again, I would love it if someone could help me start a career, even at an entry level position but will take what I can get right now if it will get me up off my feet.

Thank you in advance!

I've been there before good luck! You'll find something.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you. Good luck with your search.

Comment

I am in Stephenville

Comment

I know a guy looking for a terminal manager for a major concrete company in Dallas.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
            I am in Stephenville
            I saw that, wish I could relocate out that way.

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
            I know a guy looking for a terminal manager for a major concrete company in Dallas.
            PM sent

Comment

Good luck and prayers for you. A couple of years ago, I was told that my position was being eliminated and I wouldn't have a job. I know how tough it can be. In the end, I was able to find another job in the company, but it hasn't been easy. But keep a positive attitude and things will work out.

Comment

Good luck brutha!

Comment

Check with impact floors. I work at the one in Austin. Great job with great benefits.
                  Not sure of they are hiring but it would be worth looking in to.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Check with impact floors. I work at the one in Austin. Great job with great benefits.
                      Not sure of they are hiring but it would be worth looking in to.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Praying for ya buddy!

Comment

I have heard some great things about working for Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Comment

praying for you bud.I'll keep my ears open

Comment

Working...
                              X