What did y'all eat at your camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did y'all eat at your camp?

I have to give my dad credit for this, we ate like kings at bugscuffle this weekend. We have chicken and pork fajitas with Idaho mashed potatoes and and ranch style beans. If it were just me I'd be eating crackers and cheese spray lol.
    What did you guys make at your camp

Me and Marion had deer steaks,baked potato and ranch style beans sat., jal. and cheese deer sausage and borracho beans fri. night.

Comment

Saturday Lunch we had Turkey and Cheez samwich, for dinner we had beef fajitas and breakfast I brewed coffee and made some egg sausage breakfast tacos. We ate pretty good but I dont like eatting much when I camp.

Comment

Friday nioght I had tamales, rice, beans, and homemade hot sauce!

Sat night I had homemade Cajun Chicken Pasta!

Breakfast both days was kitchen sink tacos: eggs, bacon, onions, bell pepper, serano peppers, cheese, and more of the homemade hot sauce.

Bisch
        Last edited by Bisch; 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Vienna sausages and chips!!
          ( round steaks ) lol

Comment

It's always Brats/chips/and little debbies snacks.....

Comment

Friday Night - Beef Fajitas with pan seered Red & Green Peppers, Onion, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Avacado Salad and Chips. XX
              Saturday Morning - Egg with Pan Sausage and fresh chopped Jalepenas, tortillas
              Saturday Lunch - Pulled Pork Sandwich and chips from the Girl Scouts Booth.
              Saturday Nicht - Thick Texas Ribeyes (Pork Ribeyes), Fried Tators with Chopped Onion and Jalepenas, Garden Mix Salad. Left Over Fajitas, XX

Never trust a skinny cook,

Comment

Friday evening I made spaghetti for 15 fellow archers!!! and Deb made "fudge cake" and "german chocolate cake." UM UM UM So much fun, laughter, and good eating!!!

Comment

Friday night Skunklady made spaghetti.
                  Saturday night we were supposed to go out for dinner but we were to tired, so we took a chocolate fudge cake and a german chocolate cake around to other people's camps and traded for food. David Oaks fed us fried fish & taters, LM Butler supplied chicken & tater salad..I don't really remember what all we ate..

Comment

Steak, potatoe, and beans

Sausage wraps for breakfast

Comment

Friday night we stopped off at Wiekels in La Grange
                      Saturday Morning- Eggs, venison sausage and English muffins
                      Lunch- Assortment of spicy turkey deli for sandwiches
                      Saturday night- Beef and Chicken fajitas with all the fixings and a table full of deserts at the Erickson's retreat.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                        Friday night Skunklady made spaghetti.
                        Saturday night we were supposed to go out for dinner but we were to tired, so we took a chocolate fudge cake and a german chocolate cake around to other people's camps and traded for food. David Oaks fed us fried fish & taters, LM Butler supplied chicken & tater salad..I don't really remember what all we ate..
                        I would have traded with you Deb

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                          I would have traded with you Deb
                          Thanks, Jo. We ate WAY to much. I'm still full. I need to fast for a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Thanks, Jo. We ate WAY to much. I'm still full. I need to fast for a couple of days.
                            Yeah, I know what you mean. I need to run all week to take off what I ate this weekend. See you at Chester...maybe this time I will get a chance to visit with folks a bit more.

Comment

Ribeyes and baked sweet potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X