This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I agree but you sure don't want to flush a chance at a conference championship down the toilet....it may be moot point if Hill can't go anyways

Playing for the old saddle trophy this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep. The Shawn Robinson era may officially begin Saturday. All of the LB's are banged up. The center will be back finally.

Is Connor Williams gonna make it back this year?

Connor should be back if he has no setbacks this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Playing for the old saddle trophy this weekend.

yep

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 12

WVU gonna be hard to slow down in Morgantown. I don’t see how Texas can match the scoring. I am starting to feel the exact same way about our game with Ole Miss after looking at some offensive numbers. I thought they had a drop off after Shea Patterson went down but that’s not really been the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Texas D will prevail. Why do they suck all of a sudden? They Dont. Forget the KU game. Remember what they did to USC and Okie Lite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              WVU gonna be hard to slow down in Morgantown. I don’t see how Texas can match the scoring. I am starting to feel the exact same way about our game with Ole Miss after looking at some offensive numbers. I thought they had a drop off after Shea Patterson went down but that’s not really been the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas has no chance if they play from behind. They have to start well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                The Texas D will prevail. Why do they suck all of a sudden? They Dont. Forget the KU game. Remember what they did to USC and Okie Lite.

They played down, no doubt and they also used basic looks, but It was obvious that D Davis got picked on. Gonna see a lot more dime on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

They are the 40th ranked D in the country. Tons better than OU’s but not world beaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    They played down, no doubt and they also used basic looks, but It was obvious that D Davis got picked on. Gonna see a lot more dime on Saturday.

It seemed Davis got better as the game went on. Keep in mind Texas had three new guys playing in the secondary so hopefully they cleaned that up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      It seemed Davis got better as the game went on. Keep in mind Texas had three new guys playing in the secondary so hopefully they cleaned that up this week.

Agreed. Like mentioned, the dime package, heavy and lightening. Will be used a ton versus WV. Completely different than cover 3 and basic looks shown versus KU.

They played KU like it was KU and played a ton of kids while live game checking a few.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                        They are the 40th ranked D in the country. Tons better than OU’s but not world beaters.

Total D? Yah, they give up some yards, not points.

Texas has a defense.

Comment

WVU will turn the ball over to make it interesting.

Comment

Texas D also has to put up with a terrible Texas offense which makes them play way more snaps than they should.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree but you sure don't want to flush a chance at a conference championship down the toilet....it may be moot point if Hill can't go anyways
                              Never good to change a good thing but one can't say the offense has been good. It has completely floundered. Hill hasn't thrown a td in 3 games. Let Shawn try. I'd rather have that then go down in flames with Khill. Surprised the tv wasn't shot sat

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Texas D also has to put up with a terrible Texas offense which makes them play way more snaps than they should.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct, more possessions, not points. Fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X