Big leap for the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big leap for the family

Haven't posted much lately, been busy and trying to prioritize the family. But I just put an offer on a piece of dirt that I can't afford!:-) It has a creek on 2 of 3 sides and a lake on the 3rd side, so no way anyone can build anywhere close, is a reasonable drive to work, and has some big deer on it. Never thought I would be able to swing a place like this and I'm having to sell everything we own to get it. Will literally be moving into a 45' travel trailer, that's wife, kids, and dog. After land purchase will roll all into a construction loan, start building the barn, and digging the pond. It will a big barn, shop, home, gym, all rolled in to one and a place to Bowhunt to boot. Just ready to get out of this place they call Southlake, crossing my fingers it goes through, can make it happen, and take yall along for the ride.
    Last edited by Christianhuff; 02-03-2017, 07:30 PM.

That's the American way to be in debt..Well that's according to my wife..

Comment

Congrats! That's great. Keep us up to date on the progress.

Comment

Sounds like a little piece of paradise. Good luck with making it happen!

Comment

Congrats I guess, did you mean to type can't? How many acres?

Comment

Yup, I meant to type can't. It's at the top of my price range for land and house and it's just land. Having to sell my primary and investment home to get it and it's only a between 10-20 acres!

Comment

Well good luck and congrats if everything falls in place.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Congrats & good luck with everything. Looking forward to pics from beginning to end.

Comment

Good luck with it all hope it works out for y'all.

Comment

That's what I call living right there. Best of luck to y'all.

Comment

Cool, congrats

Comment

Awesome, congrats

Comment

in 20 years you will be happy you made the sacrifices today. Instead of saying that you wished you had done it!!

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on finding your dream place!! Best of luck on closing the deal on it!

Comment

Working...
                              X