No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Love Horses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana, the brown/white paint is my go to horse for everything. Cochise black/white is my stud horse, he has some pretty cool blood lines, plus we have several other horses.
    Attached Files

Comment

Most, but not all horses...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392826239.971449.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	24288407

Comment

I hear you!

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
        Nope, hate em. Aint nothing but a tool to me. Now that I can no longer ride and work cattle I'd just as soon not have anything more to do with them. Unfortunately I've been supporting my wife's horse habit for 31 years now and it doesn't look like its gonna end anytime soon.
        They ain't nothin but overgrown goats just lookin for a place to die I tell ya.
        I am currently feeding 26 head of Registered Paint & Quarterhorses. All sizes & colors. If they aren't fast enough at the Racetrack, they are OUTTA HERE! Anyone looking to buy a horse.......or 2 or 3?

I gotta admit, my wife works like a dog taking care of her racehorses. She taught English in grade school for 30 years so I guess she earned this.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 02-19-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I just looooove horses, but not for the reasons most people do. Having a welding business, I know there is a constant supply of work that is caused by horses. They may be the most destructive animal ever, a thousand pounds of muscle working off of a brain the size of a pecan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
            I am currently feeding 26 head of Registered Paint & Quarterhorses. All sizes & colors. If they aren't fast enough at the Racetrack, they are OUTTA HERE! Anyone looking to buy a horse.......or 2 or 3?

I gotta admit, my wife works like a dog taking care of her racehorses. She taught English in grade school for 30 years so I guess she earned this.
            No thank you. We've been trying to thin the herd for a while now. I even gave one away last year to a friend of a TBH'er.

Comment

Yote patrol.
              These two little bad arses have eradicated the coyotes that were wiping out my ducks and chickens.
              [ATTACH]600503[/ATTACH]

Wish my daughter was little like this again. She loved the horses.
              [ATTACH]600504[/ATTACH]

Comment

Love them and miss them; I haven't been around many since I quit working in the horse industry. We raised a few good ones, especially the last 4 years!

Click image for larger version

Name:	paint foal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	24288425

Comment

Tuning on my little bay mare "Ellie" with some knot rope. She's nice!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hereford View Post
                    Oh Yeah
                    What kind of tree are you sporting there? Will James or Modified Association?

Comment

I have a couple of hay burners out back . I loved working cows on horses but I don't have lease land anymore and all my cows are bucket trained . With hunting and fishing I run out of time to ride . I need to tune my pony up and sell him I guess .

Comment

Sorting, Penning and trail-riding is what we do with our horses.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          ^^^ Great looking Horse

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by coach_stew View Post
                            Never been around horses and about 6 years ago my daughter wanted to start riding and hasn't stopped since. We bought a OTTB two years ago and do not regret it!
                            Your daughter has great form! I started riding Hunter/Jumper a few years ago after years of western. What kind of saddle is she riding in?

Comment

Originally posted by MKH View Post
                              Your daughter has great form! I started riding Hunter/Jumper a few years ago after years of western. What kind of saddle is she riding in?
                              Thanks!

English all purpose saddle by bates

Comment

Not sure. Never ate one.

Comment

Working...
                                X