No announcement yet.

If Ronnie calls 1 more time, I'll set it on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked that Ronnie's tight arse is gonna pay for anything more than a euro mount!

Awesome deer and an even more awesome mounting job! Great work boys

And Rachel you are the bomb diggady!!!!

Comment

Great work buckwild !!

Comment

wow.

Comment

daaaaaangggg son that looks so playalistic

Comment

Very nice work on both of those.

Comment

wow...thats freaking awesome

Comment

Good work!!

Comment

that work is outta this world Joe!..you made them come to life!!...its as if they EVEN might run away if they heard a noise or something

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    that work is outta this world Joe!..you made them come to life!!...its as if they EVEN might run away if they heard a noise or something
                    dead on! The only reason why anybody would hunt Mexico is cause they cant get it done in the good ole USA where they are wild and reckless unlike the petting zoo animals of Mexico. In the unedited version of his videos you can hear him either yelling or throwing rocks at them to get them alteast 8 yards away before he shoots!!! And it took him a week for him errrrrr Lalo to find it!!!
                    Last edited by Breezy; 03-01-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
                      dead on! The only reason why anybody would hunt Mexico is cause they cant get it done in the good ole USA where they are wild and reckless unlike the petting zoo animals of Mexico. In the unedited version of his videos you can hear him either yelling or throwing rocks at them to get them alteast 8 yards away before he shoots!!! And it took him a week for him errrrrr Lalo to find it!!!
                      you do it your way and i'll do it mine

Comment

Originally posted by rgrace623 View Post
                        No Sir, they will not fit in the car but I have the truck! I may go pick them up and hold em ransom until the wedding...that way I know you will show up!
                        I'm sure if you pay the Bill he is cool with that

Comment

That is AWSOME!!!

Comment

That's sharp.

Comment

Rachel is having her bachelorette party this weekend and she said I have to LEAVE... sounds like i have a free weekend to come get my mounts! You gonna be home on Sat. Joe?

Comment

We need some pics of them in your trophy room once you get em picked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X