Video cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video cameras

What cameras is everyone using this year?

Canon blue ray recorder. I would recommend it to anybody

Comment

Canon XHA1

Comment

If Yall don't mind will yall post up price too?

Comment

Canon Vixia HFR 400. Under $200

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            What cameras is everyone using this year?
            I'm going to test out my Garmin Virb action camera. Found a deal on Groupon.com a year ago and it was only $100, marked off of $300. I only did this deal because I kayak fish all the time and had recently lost my gopro in a river. The video quality is AMAZING. At least in my opinion. Groupon is selling the Garmin Virb Elite right now (step up from the one I have) and it is docked from $400 down to $189.99. This one has GPS unlike mine. I will post the link to the Groupon deal. I would highly recommend them. Only downfall is no zoom. Would make a great personal shot camera or the up-and-coming, behind the deer shot camera. It will come with a mount that is compatible with all Gopro accessories. Of course, review it a bit before you buy, but you won't go wrong. It's over $200 in savings.

Let me know if the link does not work. If anything, go to Groupon.com and type in "Garmin Virb" in the search bar. I want to say they have GoPro's for $50 off right now too.
            Cheers1

Comment

Panasonic HC-V550K HD $325
              Cool little camera that shoots full HD and also has wifi that can be controlled by your smartphone.

Comment

Originally posted by theskelly10 View Post
                I'm going to test out my Garmin Virb action camera. Found a deal on Groupon.com a year ago and it was only $100, marked off of $300. I only did this deal because I kayak fish all the time and had recently lost my gopro in a river. The video quality is AMAZING. At least in my opinion. Groupon is selling the Garmin Virb Elite right now (step up from the one I have) and it is docked from $400 down to $189.99. This one has GPS unlike mine. I will post the link to the Groupon deal. I would highly recommend them. Only downfall is no zoom. Would make a great personal shot camera or the up-and-coming, behind the deer shot camera. It will come with a mount that is compatible with all Gopro accessories. Of course, review it a bit before you buy, but you won't go wrong. It's over $200 in savings.

Let me know if the link does not work. If anything, go to Groupon.com and type in "Garmin Virb" in the search bar. I want to say they have GoPro's for $50 off right now too.
                Cheers1
                I really am looking into something with a zoom there may be times where deer are at a pretty good distance, and I want to be able to video and be able to study.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  I really am looking into something with a zoom there may be times where deer are at a pretty good distance, and I want to be able to video and be able to study.
                  Absolutely. I will need to get a zoom camera as well in the near future. I was just throwing out the deals I know of lol Good luck man.

Comment

Following.

I really want to get into filming my hunts. I have 2 GoPros that will be used in conjunction with a good video camera with zoom.

My plan is to have one gopro along a trail or where I think they will come in at, then one more on the ground near the feeder or hand corn depending on the stand and then have the good video camera with me in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by theskelly10 View Post
                      Absolutely. I will need to get a zoom camera as well in the near future. I was just throwing out the deals I know of lol Good luck man.
                      Thanks Id love one or one of the gopros but it will have to be something I add to my arsenal

Comment

Couple of tips for ya...

Get a camera with a manual lense cover.

Get a camera with a remote.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                          Panasonic HC-V550K HD $325
                          Cool little camera that shoots full HD and also has wifi that can be controlled by your smartphone.

This is the one I'm looking at getting as well. Very reasonably priced and has some good reviews in regard to video quality and low light. Was also on some top hunting camera list and videos I've seen using it looked great. Last step before buying will be to check it out in person hopefully at bestbuy or similar store

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                            Canon Vixia HFR 400. Under $200

http://youtu.be/svS5F2OnvmQ
                            That is a very clear picture!

Comment

Sony CX500, and a 550. Excellent cameras. A Gopro 4 silver as well. Would consider selling the 550 if someone is interested now that my 500 is repaired. I have about 600 each in the two Sony;s

Comment

Working...
                              X