San Antonio eats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio eats?

The wife & I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary by staying @ the Hotel Valencia in San Antonio this weekend. It's been 2-3 years since we've been, what are some top notch places for TexMex, steaks, & seafood? Thanks

Deluxe Dinner at Casa Rio

Comment

Sit Outside

Comment

No no… Deluxe Dinner at the ORIGINAL Blanco CafĆ©. Iconic! Expect a short wait but well worth it. Not too near your hotel but would sure be worth the trip. Maybe on the drive in/out

Comment

2M smokehouse. Get the 2M sandwich.

Comment

Pollos Asados Los NorteƱos on Rigsby for the best street grilled chicken. For good Mexican food in the downtown area hit Pete's Taco House. For fine dining near the River Walk hit Bliss. Be sure to close the loop on the thread when you make the trip and provide feedback on the places you hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              No noā€¦ Deluxe Dinner at the ORIGINAL Blanco CafĆ©. Iconic! Expect a short wait but well worth it. Not too near your hotel but would sure be worth the trip. Maybe on the drive in/out
              Need to try that

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieTX View Post
                Need to try that
                Grew up making weekend trips to SA from Corpus with dad. Spurs games, yearly Alamo Bowl, etc. We'd always make a stop at Blanco.

Casa Rio is good too. Was just joking...

Comment

Hit up the Pearl, it's a very nice place with upscale dining. All the restaurants are great but Southerleigh is probably my favorite.

Comment

OP, tell the front desk that your wife works for BOA lol they'll discount your rate! Unless they ask for credentials... Which they never have.

Comment

La Margaritas food is better than Casa Rio to me, but Casa Rio has the better atmosphere

Comment

La Fogata. Sit on patio.

Comment

Best seafood in San Antonio and this side of Houston is Burbon Street Seafood Kitchen hands down. It is the real deal and they have 3 locations. I've eaten at all three and they are all VERY good!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                            Pollos Asados Los NorteƱos on Rigsby for the best street grilled chicken. For good Mexican food in the downtown area hit Pete's Taco House. For fine dining near the River Walk hit Bliss. Be sure to close the loop on the thread when you make the trip and provide feedback on the places you hit.
                            Pollos Asados on rigsby is awesome! Great charcoal grilled chicken with grilled onion and hot sauce. Making me hungry writing this.

Comment

IF your on the river walk I really like Boudreaux’s(spelling), it was pretty good if you want something beside Tex mex.

Comment

Working...
                              X