Good dog showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good dog showed up

So a dog showed up last week at the house. I think she is half Vizsla and half pit, maybe a year old. I see a scar on her belly where it appears she has been spayed and she won’t leave. She’s a dang good dog and I’ve gotten attached to her. Rides on the 4 wheeler and sits on the shredder until I drop it and start mowing.

We live out in the country and I’m wondering what I should do. I’m not really inclined to go put signs out asking if anyone has lost a dog but I’m thinking somebody has lost a good dog.

Am I a sorry SOB if I just keep her ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No collar? Get her checked for a chip. Some kid may be missing their best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
      No collar? Get her checked for a chip. Some kid may be missing their best friend.
      This. I wouldn't go out putting up signs but I would have her checked. Def not sorry for taking in a dog and giving her a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        So a dog showed up last week at the house. I think she is half Vizsla and half pit, maybe a year old. I see a scar on her belly where it appears she has been spayed and she won’t leave. She’s a dang good dog and I’ve gotten attached to her. Rides on the 4 wheeler and sits on the shredder until I drop it and start mowing.

We live out in the country and I’m wondering what I should do. I’m not really inclined to go put signs out asking if anyone has lost a dog but I’m thinking somebody has lost a good dog.

Am I a sorry SOB if I just keep her ?

First thing you should do is establish dominance and take back your couch[emoji23]

Comment

I would at least check for a chip and let the nearest shelter know you have it. Just in case someone calls looking for their dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            First thing you should do is establish dominance and take back your couch[emoji23]

C'mon, you know how a True TBH'er does that!?!? You gotta Hump her till she pee's!

Comment

Good on you for taking her in and what a beautiful dog. I would at least go by a vet and have them scan her for a microchip. If there's not one, then it looks like you have found yourself a dang good dog.

Comment

Nails looked trimmed. Someone is missing their buddy.

Comment

She's a good looker thats for sure.

Comment

keep her

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      keep her

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                        I would at least check for a chip and let the nearest shelter know you have it. Just in case someone calls looking for their dog.

This is what I would do

While letting her lay on the couch! Good looking dog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta put in a little effort to make sure nobody is missing her. If the pup next to her got loose and disappeared you’d want whoever found her to do the same.

Comment

I agree on check for chip. Then after you’ve done that I’d say you did your part and then you decide where to go from there if there’s no chip. Good on you brother for taking her in and caring for her.

Comment

If someone was missing a good dog they would put the signs up. Check for a chip as previously suggested and call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X