TBH/STI Pistol Details:Vote here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
    I'm out if we don't have the Texas STI logo on the slide. Or if we have giant Texas bowhunter.com written out.

I think the perfect compromise is the STI logo on one side and a small arrowhead on the other. Nothing obnoxious. But it's still there.

Ike
    I agree...needs to be something engraved that sets this apart as a special run and specific to TBH...heck, you could put a set of TBH grips on any 1911 and call it a TBH gun...

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      I agree...needs to be something engraved that sets this apart as a special run and specific to TBH...heck, you could put a set of TBH grips on any 1911 and call it a TBH gun...

Not if it's a noted on the serial number. I would prefer to have it on the grips and in the serial number.

Comment

I'm out if we don't have the Texas STI logo on the slide. Or if we have giant Texas bowhunter.com written out.

I think the perfect compromise is the STI logo on one side and a small arrowhead on the other. Nothing obnoxious. But it's still there.

Ike
        I like this idea. I will mock up something late this week, or early next. I cannot commit to doing the custom serial numbers this go-around. Company policy has changed, and as the head person pushing for the cancelation of that option it would be hypocritical of me to push this project through with that option. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
          I like this idea. I will mock up something late this week, or early next. I cannot commit to doing the custom serial numbers this go-around. Company policy has changed, and as the head person pushing for the cancelation of that option it would be hypocritical of me to push this project through with that option. Sorry.
          So who is the guy running against you? Can I get his contact info please?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
            So who is the guy running against you? Can I get his contact info please?
            No one.

Comment

No one.

It's okay, we all make mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                It's okay, we all make mistakes

not if you got in on the first buy...I just placed a little more value on the so called 'unmarked' sti with fancy grips.

Comment

Chris Chris Chris. I thought you were cool! Come on man!

I really liked the custom serial numbers on the last one. But I'm ok with it not being on the 2nd one. Don't get me wrong I'd be all for custom #s but if you say no then that's what we'll do.

I'm just excited to get another STI! I've been meaning to text you about a custom one for me but now I don't need to!

Ike

Comment

No one.
                    Then we hold you responsible!

Comment

Finish: Bi-tone (Black Frame and Cerakote Slide)

Sights: fixed night on a unique, flat top slide

Grips:vz

Barrel: bull

Engraving: arrowhead .....S T I texas

Full rail/ half rail/ no rail: full tactical rail

Slide serrations: like Post #60 with arrowhead in back middle serration both sides.

Comment

Finish: Black Nitride
                        Sights: Adjustable night sights on a flat topped slide
                        Grips: Custom Mesquite (thick width) with the TBH arrowhead (note....mesquite is not a hardwood)
                        Barrel: Bull barrel also black nitride
                        Engraving: Texas STI logo on the port side.
                        Rail: Full length, or none
                        Serrations: STI Nitro wide serrations.

I am still in!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Following.. Interested!

Comment

No one.
                              we still allowed to come down and check the operation out.

Comment

Ike
                                Yep yep. Me too

Comment

Working...
                                X