• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
    Badlands
    This

Comment

I don't think this is as popular, and not sure why, but I have tried a lot of these bino chest harness. And just hate them there. I have been using a fanny pack, and find it far more comfortable, and easier to access. Plus I can hold, range finder, release, gps unit, couple Candy bars, video camera, and pair of gloves ( light ones). I like it so much better. And think it takes far less noticeable movement to get into and out of it. All I do is spot and stalk by the way. But think it would work great in a stand also.

Comment

Rick young outdoors. Love em. I’ve had most mentioned and this is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
          Rick young outdoors. Love em. I’ve had most mentioned and this is my favorite

This

Comment

I use a mystery ranch and love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

kuiu..

Comment

Alaska guide creations.

Comment

Marsupial gear all the way.

Comment

Went with Marsupial for a recent elk hunt. Great gear and would highly recommend.

Comment

I have the Allen harness, which is just like the crooked horn harness and it does the job, but I really like the Rick Young harness. I think I will invest in one of those.

Comment

I have an Alaska Guide Creations harness. My guide on my elk hunt had a Badlands with the magnets to open/close and his looked much easier than mine when trying to get the binos out and be quiet.

Comment

i have a Kuiu. it's pretty good. the badlands with the range finder pocket is sweet.

Comment

Badlands XR. I just upgraded to it from the Badlands X. Super comfortable and very quiet and very roomy. I can fit my Leica Rangefinding binos, Kestrel wind meter and Sig Kilo 2000. Plus have room for extra batteries, earplugs and cleaning cloths.

Comment

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
                              Badlands
                              I gave my new Badlands a trial run this weekend and am really pleased with it.

Comment

I have a crooked Horn. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X