Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump as POTUS? Stranger things have happened!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump as POTUS? Stranger things have happened!!!

Um..yeah.............I got NOTHIN'!

I think we need to set an over/under on Trump threads lol. November can't get here fast enough

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
      I think we need to set an over/under on Trump threads lol. November can't get here fast enough

Hey! I was feeling left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Hey! I was feeling left out.
        Lol. No doubt. There's not even any point in arguing about it anymore. His supporters are going to bellow and boast and tell us to get behind him. It's fine. They can enjoy their moment in the sun.

Comment

Lol. No doubt. There's not even any point in arguing about it anymore. His supporters are going to bellow and boast and tell us to get behind him. It's fine. They can enjoy their moment in the sun.

If Hillary wins you can enjoy yours then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            If Hillary wins you can enjoy yours then.
            A conservative would probably have a better chance in 2020 with hillary than with trump. Sometimes it's the long game you have to play and not instant gratification. Trump isn't the answer in my opinion, and isn't a lesser of the two evils choices. It's just a choice between two evils in my opinion, and I won't vote for either. Again, just my opinion.

Comment

A conservative would probably have a better chance in 2020 with hillary than with trump. Sometimes it's the long game you have to play and not instant gratification. Trump isn't the answer in my opinion, and isn't a lesser of the two evils choices. It's just a choice between two evils in my opinion, and I won't vote for either. Again, just my opinion.

Ridiculous. My opinion.

Comment

Ridiculous. My opinion.
                All of our opinions are about worth as much as we are paid for them LOL.

Comment

After the last 8 years and y'all are scared of trump? It makes zero sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                    After the last 8 years and y'all are scared of trump? It makes zero sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. That's what's ridiculous.

Comment

After 8 years of Obama, shouldn't this election cycle have been the perfect opportunity for a "true conservative" to be elected? How'd that turn out?

Comment

It will be longer than people think I believe. Obamas time in office should have presented the perfect opportunity to get a conservative in but that didnt happen. You may need Trump and Hillary before there is a chance. If Hillary wins I can see Trump running again and his supporters still being there keeping the conservative out on the next one also. BOTH will probably have to go through the White House first

My personal opinion is something major and catastrophic will have to happen before a "true conservative" is elected to POTUS again. Its mostly a traditional old timers way of thinking in a modern world. Nothing wrong with that its just not a majority anymore and moving farther from it

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                          After 8 years of Obama, shouldn't this election cycle have been the perfect opportunity for a "true conservative" to be elected? How'd that turn out?
                          You are exactly right! And Trump's salesmanship happened. Some people will believe anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            You are exactly right! And Trump's salesmanship happened. Some people will believe anything.

Just like you believing in Cruz. Same difference.

Comment

Just like you believing in Cruz. Same difference.
                              Cruz wasn't my first choice, but Trump has always been my last.

Comment

Working...
                              X