Financial Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial Advisor

I have a friend who is staking up some money in their bank account and is not sure what to do with it. Not very knowledgeable in investing. Its in the 40k range and add's to it every month being money wise. I recommended talking to a financial advisor to help with the goal of retiring early and also some other moves. Can anyone recommend good trusting people in the DFW FTW Grapevine area?

Edward Jones

Comment

Take it all to Vagas and put it on the C.raps table on a hard 8.

Hoggslayer

Comment

First step is online savings. Discover bank offers good rates. Then next step is “investments”. Mutual funds seem real popular or play stocks if young enough to take more risk.

Comment

I'll second Edward Jones. I use a person out of Ennis. PM me if you want their name.

Comment

Not being nosy, but he should keep 3-6 months of expenses in a savings account after that then invest. Maybe that’s what he’s doing?

Comment

Another for Edward Jones. In 08 I rolled over a 457K to an IRA and it has tripled even through the Obama years

Comment

He can put it in my account.

Comment

PM sent with a contact with Edward Jones.

Comment

Call ISC group. They are Dallas based and have a ton of large high profile customers but will also take care of the little man. The V.P. of the company is a TBH member and I have hunted with him for over 20 years. They will take great care of you. If you wnat more info just shoot me a PM.

-john

Comment

Call my buddy Jeff at Michero Wealth Management. He's in Fort Worth, great guy. Tell him Ryan Knight sent you

Comment

I'm a CFP and a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley and would be happy to talk to them. Even if it's just to help them in the right direction.

Work #: 214-696-7142
                        Randall.White@morganstanley.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Edward Jones. Rate of return was almost 20% last year.

Comment

Another vote for Edward Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                              Another for Edward Jones. In 08 I rolled over a 457K to an IRA and it has tripled even through the Obama years
                              During his presidency the s&p went from 850 to 2300...

Comment

Working...
                              X