Crazy Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Shooting

Don't know if I have posted this before.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow

Comment

Yup, I suck!!!! Thanks...

Comment

That's ridiculous. Watch to the end!! Wow

Comment

Ol' Lars, great shot and even better pitcher.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy skillz !

Comment

Wow!

Comment

He's pretty darn amazing.

He has other videos out there of him showcasing his shooting style, and it sure seems to work.

Comment

Very impressive

Comment

I saw a woman archer debunk his entire video in 2015. Yes, he is entertaining to watch, but I'm more inclined to think he's more of a trick shooter and not so much an archer.

Comment

I'm impressed!

Comment

Well that ruined my day. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Comment

The parody is so ridiculously stupid, I can't get past :30 seconds in. I want a refund on that time. That was a **** move to even go to the trouble of making that video.

I don't understand the need to "debunk" or parody someone who has done research and developed the skills to shoot like he does. Whether you choose to categorize it as trick shooting or a mastery of a skillset is up to you.

If you can do better, post it up for the whole world to view. I know I sure don't have a talent to shoot like that.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              The parody is so ridiculously stupid, I can't get past :30 seconds in. I want a refund on that time. That was a **** move to even go to the trouble of making that video.

I don't understand the need to "debunk" or parody someone who has done research and developed the skills to shoot like he does. Whether you choose to categorize it as trick shooting or a mastery of a skillset is up to you.

If you can do better, post it up for the whole world to view. I know I sure don't have a talent to shoot like that.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
                              It's a joke man. Lighten up and laugh a little. Yes, the guy can shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X