Black widow strikes !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black widow strikes !

NOT !!! The title should read Blacktail Strikes....just wanted Buff to look.

With all of the hoopla the last day or so about the Black widows striking, I thought I'd post a pic of a lot nicer bow in a photo. A Blacktail Elite VL. Now my picture may not be a striking as Tradags, but I assure you it is better than some others. I'd rather not call anyone out, but you know who you are!

Deer hunting has been really slow, so I took out this pig the other night at 16 yds with a 58# Blacktail and a Magnus stinger. She is gonna make good tamales.

BTW, Buff if you'd like to print a copy and carry in your wallet its o.k. or simply right click, save as, screen saver.

So busy trying to be a comedian, I forgot the pic....

Comment

Thats Nice

Comment

it worked I looked. Way to go and ATTABOY. it is always impressive to see someone who is able to harvest an animal with a more challenging piece of equipment

Comment

Broken Arrow, I think I like you...

'sup Marty?

Oh yeah, nice hog.

Comment

Those Blacktails sure are pretty...and lethal too by the looks of it! Congrats on the tamale meat!

Comment

Great job MT. Anyone who pulls one over on Buff has to be okay.

Comment

Nice Hog shot with an even nicer bow. Those Blacktails are almost too purdy to take to the woods. I had one that was the prettiest bow I ever saw. I sold it because I was scared of scratching it.

Comment

Splitfinger, you are right. At first I sure hated taking it to the woods, but after a few drops, brush marks, etc its just another tool. I am going to buy another one just to look at!

Comment

So busy trying to be a comedian, I forgot the pic....
                    In your defense, it was very funny.

Congrats on the porker!

Comment

Congrats on th eporker with the stick and string.

Comment

Hey Mark,
                        Congrats on the pig. I have shot a couple back when I used a compound, but now that I'm all trad. I haven't had the opportunity. Looks like fun.
                        Give me a hollar, we'll get togather and do some arrow flinging.
                        Bobby

Comment

Congrats there, Mark.

Comment

I like this one. Bacote' w/t Myrtle Accents...But I would like an Antler Overlay on it with Antler Limb Tip Overlays too......Nice HAWG !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X