Texting camera deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texting camera deal alert

Anyone have a Spypoint MMS? Huge special on them, 180 dollars off. Passing alone the deal and looking for reviews, online reviews aren’t great but I’ve been wanting one.

No experience, but want one

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered me one.

Comment

Buddy of mine uses 1 at his place & has been happy with it. I've got several Spypoint regular cams at the ranch that have been going for a couple years with no issues.

Comment

Just ordered two

Comment

How do These work? Do they require cell service? A monthly plan? I have zero knowledge on these but want one

Comment

Snagged one, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Make sure you are able to active the service, Verizon hasn’t been accepting new connections do to them rolling out 5g service. Just what I heard last week when a guy was going to buy a spartan camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
                  How do These work? Do they require cell service? A monthly plan? I have zero knowledge on these but want one
                  Zero experience with these myself but i’m Assuming that since they come with a SIM card yet will still work on the Verizon network, they’ll basically just roam and use whatever service is available.

We bouhgt my youngest brother a Verizon specific SpyPoint for his Birthday a little over a month ago and it only works on that network, though it does work well. Picture quality is very good and he hasn’t had any issues yet.

Makes things nice when you can see what’s happening in your area when that area isn’t within a short drive to check once or twice per week. I bought one because my area is over 2 hours away, gamble but one that could make life easier.

Comment

They suck. Pics are blurry, but you can at least tell the difference between a deer and hog.

Comment

Got one thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        They suck. Pics are blurry, but you can at least tell the difference between a deer and hog.
                        30 day trial should come in handy if that’s the case! Did you have a cell service camera or was it just a spy point brand?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                          30 day trial should come in handy if that’s the case! Did you have a cell service camera or was it just a spy point brand?
                          Cell through verizon

Comment

Been wanting to get a cell camera but just didn’t want to spend 3-4 hundred dollars for one. I’m tempted to try this one out but most of the reviews are not too favorable.

Comment

Saw this earlier browsing! U can't find these for less than 200$ I don't think!!

Comment

Working...
                              X