No announcement yet.

Shooting in Abilene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The entire episode is just impressively ignorant...
    Bury the dead one..
    Lock the 2 donut bandits up and throw away the key forever.... Move on...
    This proves the "Stupid breeds Stupid" theory..

Comment

First of all this could all have been avoided and is incredibly sad. Now that that is out of the way, the old man in the front getting threatened/swung on by a bat may have a chance. I don't see how the boy in the back gets off.

Comment

Junior seems to be more culpable to me as well. Was the extra shotgun blast really necessary? It seems like the first 2 shots eliminated the threat. If the shotgun is determined to be the cause of death Junior is in for a long sit. I wonder if he knows there are no video games in the Hoosegow?

Comment

I’ve done some creeping on Facebook and the guy who got shot was ranting about shooting the mailman for looking in his window a few days before the shooting. They are all pure bread white trash and it doesn’t bother me who dies or who goes to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cabo390 View Post
            There is the Raul Rodriguez case.

Rodriguez, a retired Houston-area firefighter, was angry about the noise coming from a birthday party at his neighbor's home. He went over and got into an argument with 36-year-old elementary school teacher Danaher and two other men at the party.

Rodriguez the aggressor who took a gun to complain about loud music and could have safely left his neighbor's driveway in Huffman, TX. Rodriguez had a history of not getting along with Danaher and other neighbors.

One neighbor testified that Rodriguez, who had a concealed handgun license, bragged about his guns and told her a person could avoid prosecution in a shooting by telling authorities you were in fear of your life and were standing your ground and defending yourself. During the trial's punishment phase, neighbors, former co-workers and Rodriguez's ex-wife testified that Rodriguez was abusive, a bad neighbor and that he once shot a dog.

Raul Rodriguez was convicted of murder and is serving a 40 year sentence.
            Not only do I remember this case, but Danaher was my kids' PE teacher. Big difference in that case and this one. In that case, the shooter was the only one armed with anything and Danaher was shot down in cold blood. This guy was waving a bat around threatening to kill them with it. Big difference.

Comment

Working...
            X