Still waiting on pig
      Attached Files

Comment

Get em.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great animals congratulations guys

Comment

Awesome animals guys, Don't forget to have them all scored them for the Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
              Awesome animals guys, Don't forget to have them all scored them for the Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records.
              I got that covered Bobby.

Comment

Amazing trip and amazing ranch!!! I will do a write up when get home.

Comment

Safe travels.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow stacking them up................

Comment

should get some thumbs up on the way home!

Comment

I want to thank Andy, Tod and Troy for coming down and hunting with me. Amazing people and great guests. I also want to thank my good buddy Buff for helping me and for bringing Bagley the super dog with him.The rain made things a little more challenging, but it also made for some comfortable sits in the blinds. All in all a great weekend and some great trophies harvested. Thanks again everyone.

Dean

Comment

Man-o-man what a hunt!!
                          Dean, you got one heck of a nice set up right there!! I gotta make one of these with these boys... I get to hunt with them at our lease, but having been on a few of these with them, they are just something special when there is such a special host!!

Congrats to all on a great hunt.

Did Buff ever get that other pig he was hunting?

Comment

Congrats. Looks like it was a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              I want to thank Andy, Tod and Troy for coming down and hunting with me. Amazing people and great guests. I also want to thank my good buddy Buff for helping me and for bringing Bagley the super dog with him.The rain made things a little more challenging, but it also made for some comfortable sits in the blinds. All in all a great weekend and some great trophies harvested. Thanks again everyone.

Dean

Thank you so much Dean! We had an absolute blast hunting with you. You have an amazing ranch with a ton of very high quality animals! We will be back very soon with more people in tow!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Man-o-man what a hunt!!
                                Dean, you got one heck of a nice set up right there!! I gotta make one of these with these boys... I get to hunt with them at our lease, but having been on a few of these with them, they are just something special when there is such a special host!!

Congrats to all on a great hunt.

Did Buff ever get that other pig he was hunting?

Missed having you Charlie! Let’s get a trip together there soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X