No announcement yet.

No lease this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to here about your injury. Heck of an offer for someone. Hope you get better soon.

Comment

Something else to keep in mind. We have no accommodations at the lease- no water or electricity. If you have a travel trailer and want to bring it to stay in that is fine- we have plenty of room. Otherwise Nacogdoches is about 20 miles from the lease. You can rough it if you want by staying in your truck, pitch a tent, or even throwing a sleeping bag on the floor of our storage building. Also, as long as it is dry there is no problem getting around with two wheel drive vehicle. A slight rain and four wheel drive will probably get you around. Anything heavier and you will need some other way to get around like a four wheeler or UTV.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Great offer Russ. You da man !

Comment

Just to make sure everyone understands...I am not opening up my spot on my lease for someone for the whole season. I am opening up my spot for a weekend hunt for someone that doesn't have a lease of their own and has been relying on public hunting or the generosity of friends. Also, if you go back to my pig hunting thread where I originally posted this, it will require the promise to come back after season, when it is cooler and I am hopefully healed so I can help, to help with a chore that shouldn't take more than a few hours to do. We could do it now but it is hot and I won't be much help other than pointing and grunting...

Comment

Sorry about your medical misfortune, and hope recovery goes well for you, but that is really a thoughtful offer on your behalf. I hope this works out for some well deserving individuals - and yourself.

Comment

Russ, get you a crossbow with a crank on it. (Excalibur Asassin or similar) and go on hunting. Had a shoulder problem too and that kept me in the stand.

Comment

This is what I like about the green screen. Fantastic people sharing the hunting experience with all. Great gesture here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    This is what I like about the green screen. Fantastic people sharing the hunting experience with all. Great gesture here!
                    Was just going to say the same thing!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for full recovery!

TBH awesomeness right here!

Comment

Pretty awesome of you! Hope the shoulder heals quickly. If I knew how to use a bow I’d throw my hat in the ring, but one month out isn’t the time to do it...

Comment

Speedy recovery

Comment

Hope you get better quick, very kind offer.

Comment

Working...
                            X