Pulled the trigger on a Bob Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the trigger on a Bob Lee

I've had the itch for a take down bow for a while now. Since my "go to" Bowyer, Chris Hackworth, doesn't build TD's, I decided on the Bob Lee Ultimate Long Bow. 50# @ 28" 62" AMO. It has a mixture of Laurel Burl and Elm Burl. I hate the waiting game. JJ said it should be ready in the next week or so. I'll post some pics soon, I hope.

The 1st bow I ever owned was a bobbely I love it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My first “real” bow was a Bob Lee hunter.
      Ive sold and traded bows over the years. The Bob Lee is still with me.

Comment

My Bob Lee is kicking butt at 3D venues all over the state..............................because Rusty Horn owns it now! 🤣🤣🤣

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You just can't go wrong with a bob lee. Even when I started making my own, I was just copying his bows.

Comment

I hated recurves. I bought a bob lee and now I love em. It’s became my go to bow. The grip fits me so well I can’t even shoot my longbow any more. Just ask Bisch, it’s a painful round with the blueridge for me anymore!

Comment

Rest assured, you will love it. JJ is a good man and they make one heck of a fine bow.

Comment

You will not regret getting one.

Comment

I’ve only shot 1 bob lee and it was a fine shooting bow!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

I've owned a couple of them now. Sold a beauty because it was a little too light but kept an old one that shoots circles around 80% of the bows built today. I will do most of my hunting this year carrying a Lee bow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I own 2 of his bows. 1 is a 96 model and 2nd one is a 92 model. Great bows with a great grip.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                        I've owned a couple of them now. Sold a beauty because it was a little too light but kept an old one that shoots circles around 80% of the bows built today. I will do most of my hunting this year carrying a Lee bow.
                        That may be the prettiest one I've seen.
                        No that they're bad looking. But this one is really nice.

Comment

Awesome!! I've got a Bob Lee that I bought just because it was too good a deal to pass up, and it's a great shooting bow.

Comment

JJ and Rob are great people, just like the legend. ��

Their bows are simply awesome. If I ever start shooting a recurve again, they would be at the top of my list.

Comment

Great people, great product....and they’re Texans!

60 deluxe, that is one sweet bow, I don’t believe I have ever seen a 1 piece BL...and I was doing so good by staying away from Jacksonville, till now.

Comment

Working...
                              X