new thread- same offer...hunt pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new thread- same offer...hunt pigs

The last thread got kind of long and thought I would start a new one. I had offered free opportunity for anyone to come hunt pigs on my lease in Nacogdoches county. Last weekend I had a cancellation and posted on my other thread but probably got missed. This weekend I have Honeybee scheduled to come and bring her boys but haven't heard anything in several weeks- sent her a PM to see if she was still on but not heard back yet. If someone wants to be on DEFCON 3 as backup this weekend let me know. I have my notes at home but I am pretty sure someone has scheduled to come weekend of 8/25 but so far nobody for Labor Day weekend- last chance this year. I am taking Thursday and Friday off before Labor Day weekend if that works for anyone. Any interest shoot me a PM and I will get you my contact info and address.

Pm sent

Comment

When I posted my first thread on this in early July I got a ton of responses and had every weekend in July and August with someone coming. I have met some great TBHer's doing this. I know that in early July setting up a date in August gives you something to look forward to but between then and now life gets in the way- I had that happen to one that had to cancel last weekend's hunt. I have reached out to the folks that have the next two weekends penciled in but not got any confirmation back to know they are still coming. If someone wants to try for either of those weekends let me know- I am not crossing the other folks off yet but it is Wednesday so I am going to be flexible on who wants to come. Got corn back in some of the feeders that were empty and five are available to hunt. Still have Labor Day weekend open- in fact I am taking vacation from the Thursday before to the Tuesday after so wide range of opportunity there.

Comment

If someone that has already been out wants to give it another go let me know. Ya'll have already been out here so you are familiar with the layout.

Comment

Great offer. Wish you were not so far.

Comment

Working...
          X