Krivoman Blinds - Pictures don't do them justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Blinds - Pictures don't do them justice

My son and I killed a few hours over the weekend at the Sportsman's Fest at GRB in Houston. Krivoman Blinds were there and it was the first time I had seen one one person. The pictures don't do these things justice. They were awesome! You could easily sit 3 adults in them and the windows were great! If you have not checked them out, you should. I have no association with Krivoman but will soon have a vested interest in him being successful and continuing to improve an already awesome product.

Good to hear! I have one on order & have never personally been in one. Guy that I hunt with went by and checked them out and echoed what you are saying. Thanks for posting!

Comment

I love love love love love my Krivoman. I wish there were some closer to San Antonio I really need a 2nd for my place...I just don't want to make the drive and haul another down from North Texas.

Comment

They are the best bow blind on the market. I think we now have 6 or 7 of them.

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
        I love love love love love my Krivoman. I wish there were some closer to San Antonio I really need a 2nd for my place...I just don't want to make the drive and haul another down from North Texas.
        Just set-up an Express.

Comment

Have never heard of Austin area as north texas. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mbfranklin View Post
            My son and I killed a few hours over the weekend at the Sportsman's Fest at GRB in Houston. Krivoman Blinds were there and it was the first time I had seen one one person. The pictures don't do these things justice. They were awesome! You could easily sit 3 adults in them and the windows were great! If you have not checked them out, you should. I have no association with Krivoman but will soon have a vested interest in him being successful and continuing to improve an already awesome product.

Thanks for the plug. I am glad you like them.

Comment

I haven't hunted out of mine yet, in fact just set it up last week, but I drove 5 hrs one way just to get it. After working a 12 he graveyard shift. I think it was worth it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Will they be sold at the Houston Texas trophy hunters extravaganza?

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  Have never heard of Austin area as north texas. :-)
                  Everything north of Loop 1604 is North Texas

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by JonBoy; 07-27-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

I’m kinda excited to pick mine up tomorrow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7106.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	24547357

Just picked mine up on Saturday. Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got one ordered. I'm pretty excited about it. Looking forward to getting it set up and hunting out of it this year.

Comment

Everything north of Loop 1604 is North Texas

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          But everything west of 610 is West Texas.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X