Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on big guy, pull her through this! She still has A LOT of work to do down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Latest update... they are adding another med along with the one they started last night. Doctors said that they aren’t sure if she can handle it but the alternative is death. Keep’em coming
      I was once right where she is. Dr told me I would die and actually did die a couple times. I gave it to Jesus and he raised me up.

I took 6grams of Rhocephen per day. thats a full bag in the morning and a full bag in the evening for six weeks. It burned my veins and they had to put a shunt in and deliver it directly to my heart. Turned my teeth yellow, turned my hair white, and my nails fell off but Im alive by the grace of GOD.

I pray that God will raise her up like he did for me in Jesus name.
      Last edited by GarGuy; 02-17-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        I was once right where she is. Dr told me I would die and actually did die a couple times. I gave it to Jesus and he raised me up.

I took 6grams of Rhocephen per day. thats a full bag in the morning and a full bag in the evening for six weeks. It burned my veins and they had to put a shunt in and deliver it directly to my heart. Turned my teeth yellow, turned my hair white, and my nails fell off but Im alive by the grace of GOD.

Thank you

Comment

I believe.

Continued prayers.

Comment

Update — so far no adverse reaction to the new med. still on Breathing machine. Now there’s concern about her not waking up. I’m hoping that just the body healing itself

Comment

Update — so far no adverse reaction to the new med. still on Breathing machine. Now there’s concern about her not waking up. I’m hoping that just the body healing itself

Hope so too

Comment

Do you know if they have her on a massive dose of Rhocephen?
                Last edited by GarGuy; 02-17-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers. This is so sad to read. I pray the Lord carries her through this.

Comment

Thanks for the updates Brandon! Been praying for her off and on all day. It breaks my heart she is having such a hard time. Praying her body just needed some extra help and the machine is giving it to her.

Comment

Do you know if they have her on a massive dose of Rhosephen?
                      I don’t know. Let me see if I can find out.

Comment

Were you cured of it, or is Lymes something you carry in you till the day you die? What is happening with Courtney is just inconceivable to me. I dont even think there is a word for it.

Comment

New update... latest blood test came back showing the Lymes isn’t spreading but it’s also not decreasing. I don’t know if good or bad but I’m going with the positive ... her body and meds are fighting this dreadful ****..

Comment

New update... latest blood test came back showing the Lymes isn’t spreading but it’s also not decreasing. I don’t know if good or bad but I’m going with the positive ... her body and meds are fighting this dreadful ****..
                            That has to be good news.

Comment

Continued Prayers Up

Comment

Well its calming down. lyme reproduces every 28 days. Hopefully she is past the peak this time and they can get it beat down by the grace of God before the next cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X