X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potted meat

Comment

I wasn’t in the boat of “it was a breeze”

They had to break two of mine to get them out. Yes crack them into four pieces and yank them out. I actually started to wake up during the yank session of one of the broken ones. They gave me more gas and back to sleep I went. Was out of commission for a good three days before any real food could be consumed. Pretty miserable for the first couple days even with pain meds.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Chocolate shake

Comment

Cream of wheat

Comment

I can tell you "what not" to eat "Peanut butter". For some reason I thought that was a good idea and it ripped a few stitches out and I started bleeding like a stuck hog. Not good!!

Comment

All 4 of mine had to be cut out. Huge, swollen cheeks and two black eyes for a week. Looked like I went a few rounds with Tyson. I lived off the foods you mentioned as well as macaroni. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

Beer

Comment

Chopped bbq and pinto or refried beans. What I lived on when all my upper teeth were pulled for falsies.

Comment

Mine were surgically removed including shaving my jaw down... it was a rough week, but I finished off two big pots of chicken and dumplings.

Comment

Soup day of. By day two I needed something besides liquid. Could be the best cheese enchiladas and beans I have had. Got a plate to go. Oh and queso with a spoon. Pretty sure I was carefully eating normally by day 3 or 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will say another thing. As much pain as I was in post surgery, I hurt less than the misery the wisdom teeth were giving me. My entire head, ears were in intense pain. if I would have had access, I would have been a pain med addict or statistic because nothing would help that wouldn't knock me out. My regular dentist couldn't see the wisdom teeth coming in. I went to another dentist and after 10 minutes he said they have to come out. He set me up with an oral surgeon and a week later my misery was over. This had been going on for a couple of months. Ever since I always have lots of empathy for children who are teething, not the same as wisdom teeth not coming in correctly, but easy to see why they are so cranky.

Comment

The surgery its self was fairly easy. They started a valium drip and I couldn't have cared less what they did. Kind of sorry when it ended. Easy to see why valium fell out of favor, and was so popular during the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                            I will say another thing. As much pain as I was in post surgery, I hurt less than the misery the wisdom teeth were giving me. My entire head, ears were in intense pain. if I would have had access, I would have been a pain med addict or statistic because nothing would help that wouldn't knock me out. My regular dentist couldn't see the wisdom teeth coming in. I went to another dentist and after 10 minutes he said they have to come out. He set me up with an oral surgeon and a week later my misery was over. This had been going on for a couple of months. Ever since I always have lots of empathy for children who are teething, not the same as wisdom teeth not coming in correctly, but easy to see why they are so cranky.

One reason I’m getting mine out is because I have bad migraines and I chomp my teeth at night so I’m wondering if it’s related. Mine have been hurting my jaws bad the past couple months and my teeth are starting to move a bit because of them, 1 is already through the skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Don't be a sissy. I pulled these out with a come-a-long then won a jerky eating contest and a triathlon the same day.
                              Soooo, with those missing teeth. Can you still...(sorry gotta say it)...Chew?

The mouth heals fast. You will be OK as long as your dentist is not a little shop of horrors. Sausage and biscuits was a good soft food to get me through my wisdom extractions.

Comment

Working...
                              X