Any Rolex dealers in Houston area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Rolex dealers in Houston area?

Our 10yr wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm looking into getting a Rolex. Is anyone on here a dealer or know a dealer that could take care of us?? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM Blood-sport. He has a jewelry store in the Sugarland area and is a Rolex dealer.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I can get the finest mexico rolex for you.

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
          PM Blood-sport. He has a jewelry store in the Sugarland area and is a Rolex dealer.

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
          PM sent

Thanks guys

Comment

Hal Martin's on Westheimer if you are considering the used route.

Comment

Thomas Markle in Woodlands

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
                X2. I dealt with his son Johnny for my wife's wedding rings.

Comment

Flash - you live right around the corner, one of our neighbors owns a jewelry store right off of Cypresswood.

Text me and I will send his name/number and give him a heads up you are in the market.

Comment

For a sanity check on prices, you can also check DavidSW.com.

I've purchased several from DavidSW and his prices are usually the most competitive I've found online.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      Flash - you live right around the corner, one of our neighbors owns a jewelry store right off of Cypresswood.

Text me and I will send his name/number and give him a heads up you are in the market.

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                        For a sanity check on prices, you can also check DavidSW.com.

I've purchased several from DavidSW and his prices are usually the most competitive I've found online.
                        DavidSW.com is a reputable dealer of high end watches. This guys is from the Houston area and I've purchased from him before.

With thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, Takuya is one of the most trusted online watch dealers with very competitive pricing.

Whatever you do, shop around and shop your seller.
                        Last edited by altez; 08-02-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

One more comment and then I'll shut up. Your bride may have already told you which Rolex to purchase, but in case she has not...

A lot of woman are now wearing the older men's Rolex models because they're a bit larger. A ladies' Rolex is fairly small and is usually a 26 MM.

In comparison, a standard men's Submariner is a 40 MM and the new Explorer II is 42 MM.

A Oyster Perpetual will be a 31 MM and a DateJust a 36MM. These are more of mid-size watches. You can find these with pink, light blue, or mother-of-pearl dials and woman love them.

Here's an example of 31 MM Oyster Perpetual with the factory pink dial:

Now I'll shut up...

Comment

the one's I saw in ol mexico said ROMEX

Comment

Zadok off of Post Oak in the Galleria area does't have Rolex, but they have the best selection of watches in town... a lot better options the just Rolex in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X