Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 06-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #151
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaHd6NLniXo

Some one explain how a bunch of folks with primitive tools created these megaliths?
No high tempered steel chisels back a few thousand years ago.....unless that tech was lost over time.
Could be time travel. Wormholes.
TxAg is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 05:31 PM   #152
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

I'm going to hold my breath and wait for aliens to reveal themselves to us!

Serious though. Do alien believers think different aliens from different planets have visited us? Like in Star Trek. And they are too smart to show themselves to us?
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 07:14 PM   #153
Farmdog
Ten Point

Saw one hanging low in the sky in broad daylight with a friend. It hovered several minutes. I thought it was a top secret aircraft until it took off. Got a really good long look at it. The guys that ridicule people who try and have an understanding with or without seeing need to drive tractors for me. I pay 8 bucks an hour
Farmdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 07:27 PM   #154
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Serious though. Do alien believers think different aliens from different planets have visited us? Like in Star Trek. And they are too smart to show themselves to us?
So exactly how would you let people know your from an advanced civilization? Maybe hold a sign up or tell the govt.? You know that works out soooo well. You realize if they were from a culture much older than ours they would already know this aint such a good idea
chopsknives is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 09:08 PM   #155
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmdog View Post
Saw one hanging low in the sky in broad daylight with a friend. It hovered several minutes. I thought it was a top secret aircraft until it took off. Got a really good long look at it. The guys that ridicule people who try and have an understanding with or without seeing need to drive tractors for me. I pay 8 bucks an hour
Some folks don't have much curiosity. Like I have mentioned before. There is evidence ALL around the world of extremely advanced technology being used on this planet and much written history of visitors to our ancestors.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 09:43 PM   #156
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

I don’t know if there is intelligent life on other planets or if Earth has been visited by them. What I find ridiculous is people who say they are sure there isn’t and we haven’t. There are lots of stories from crackpot attention-seekers but there are also a lot of stories like farmdog’s. There are many ancient structures around the world that defy explanation. “Unidentified” is the key word. What they are or where they come from is just conjecture. If find the worldwide code of silence conspiracy theory hard to swallow for the same reason I am skeptical about most huge conspiracy theories - it is a “secret too big to keep”. Human nature being what it is, with $$ and fame on the line, leaks are 100% guaranteed.

Last edited by jerp; 06-06-2018 at 09:49 PM.
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 09:44 PM   #157
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop2564 View Post
Billy Graham believed than demons often did things like this to use as a accuse to say the raptured believers were taking by aliens. So there wouldn't be a great turn to God when the rapture happens.
What??
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #158
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:

Weird that all these smart, omnipotent things that we are supposed to believe in are invisible to the naked eye....
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-06-2018, 11:21 PM   #159
nimrod
Ten Point

Hunt In: None

About 26 years ago in Crowley me and mom where heading home west of town when we saw some light in the sky, when we turned onto our road one came right over us about 100ft away from us we stopped and looked up at it it sat there for a few sec then took off from dead stop and I mean shot off and we heard no sound from it at all so our gov’t has some high tech planes that we don’t know about and they don’t use or something is out there
nimrod is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 01:28 AM   #160
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Weird that all these smart, omnipotent things that we are supposed to believe in are invisible to the naked eye....
Most myths are based in fact - I think that was the guy from the river monsters show and think about this many species in the ocean are still just being discovered - ones that were depicted in sailing folklore and this is in the water that's here on THIS planet.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:48 AM   #161
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
I don’t know if there is intelligent life on other planets or if Earth has been visited by them. What I find ridiculous is people who say they are sure there isn’t and we haven’t. There are lots of stories from crackpot attention-seekers but there are also a lot of stories like farmdog’s. There are many ancient structures around the world that defy explanation. “Unidentified” is the key word. What they are or where they come from is just conjecture. If find the worldwide code of silence conspiracy theory hard to swallow for the same reason I am skeptical about most huge conspiracy theories - it is a “secret too big to keep”. Human nature being what it is, with $$ and fame on the line, leaks are 100% guaranteed.
Go to a Home Depot and you will wonder if there is intelligent life on this planet JK or not.

I like you doubt peeps would have kept quiet for this long
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 06:09 AM   #162
Chief Big Toe
Ten Point

? is a UFO, not exactly what one sees and can not explain....????? hence the acronym UFO.... does not mean little green beings, Television has warped the thinking.. when we think about UFO's.. things that make you go hummmmm
Chief Big Toe is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #163
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
So is the oxygen that you breathe.. Now do us a favor and hold your breath....

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 06-07-2018 at 06:34 AM.
ttaxidermy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #164
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmdog View Post
$8 an hour would be more too much for some of these clowns and driving a tractor would be out of the question..
Old 06-07-2018, 06:42 AM   #165
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
It boils down to the fact that a lot of people have been brain washed by the government.. They take everything that the feds say as gospel without question.. Its very strange and interesting..
Old 06-07-2018, 06:58 AM   #166
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
It boils down to the fact that a lot of people have been brain washed by the government.. They take everything that the feds say as gospel without question.. Its very strange and interesting..

Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #167
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
^^^^^^Oh look theres one now..
Old 06-07-2018, 07:22 AM   #168
dphillips62
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mission Valley, Victoria, and anywhere else I can sling an arrow

Better get one of these ordered before they come back
https://www.amazon.com/Electro-Defle.../dp/B01I497JAM
dphillips62 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 07:26 AM   #169
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:

Do you not believe the federal government lies to the people of America ?
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 07:29 AM   #170
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
He doesn't believe in "conspiracies" so the answer is obviously no.. BUT he is not the only one..
Old 06-07-2018, 08:43 AM   #171
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:

Never said that.. but I do know that txtax is a black helicopter pilot and owns stock in Reynolds Aluminum.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:45 AM   #172
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:
He doesn't believe in "conspiracies" so the answer is obviously no.. BUT he is not the only one..

There is a big difference in believing in a conspiracy and believing in every conspiracy known to man
Old 06-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #173
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Quote:
Never said that.. but I do know that txtax is a black helicopter pilot and owns stock in Reynolds Aluminum.
You can put me in the same boat. More often than not I find myself siding with txtax. On this one? I’m on the fence, but certainly don’t rule it out.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:01 AM   #174
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:
You can put me in the same boat. More often than not I find myself siding with txtax. On this one? I’m on the fence, but certainly don’t rule it out.

Good for you...You do you.....There is nothing wrong with having your life consumed with conspiracies and living life paranoid if you don't drag everybody else into it and inundate social media with it.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:13 AM   #175
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
So is the oxygen that you breathe.. Now do us a favor and hold your breath....
Oxygen can be detected and we know its molecular formula. I don't have to believe in breathing in oxygen. If I was unsure about oxygen existing, I would have studied it past the 6th grade when we put a lit candle in a sealed container.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 09:13 AM   #176
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Call it what you will but the really scary part is that I'm right more often than I'm wrong. I miss a few though but not to often..
Old 06-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #177
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

With literally millions of stars, planets and galaxies that WE can acknowledge I would say the odds are in favor of something other than us among the cosmos! The life form may be no bigger than the head of a needle...…..or as large as a elephant...………...but the numerical odds are there is something more than just us floating around on this single blue planet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
With that line of thinking you must also believe in Bigfoot too
Hey, hey, hey!!!!! Leave Lou Garou out of this thread!!!!
Quote:
I like the way you think...……..things that make you geaux hummmmm!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 09:38 AM   #178
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:
Call it what you will but the really scary part is that I'm right more often than I'm wrong. I miss a few though but not to often..

Oh yeah....I'm sure that percentage is not made up either..
Old 06-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #179
JoseyWales82
Six Point

Hunt In: Cypress, TX/Weimar, TX

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/eer...-above-arizona

The audio of the pilots is pretty interesting. They definitely don't know what they saw. Doesn't necessarily mean ufo, but its interesting.
JoseyWales82 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #180
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Quote:
Good for you...You do you.....There is nothing wrong with having your life consumed with conspiracies and living life paranoid if you don't drag everybody else into it and inundate social media with it.
I’m in no way consumed with conspiracy or living paranoid (and I don’t think that was directed at me really) . I just look at all the information available, on any subject, and draw my own conclusion.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:36 PM   #181
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Quote:
I believe in conspiracies. And the government lies to us all the time. Doesn't mean I believe the entire planet got together decades or hundreds of years ago and agreed to cover up UFO's And stayed good on their word all this time. And somehow told the UFO's they better not show themselves to the common person on Earth.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #182
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Oxygen can be detected and we know its molecular formula. I don't have to believe in breathing in oxygen. If I was unsure about oxygen existing, I would have studied it past the 6th grade when we put a lit candle in a sealed container.
You believe in aliens or not?
Old 06-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #183
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
With literally millions of stars, planets and galaxies that WE can acknowledge I would say the odds are in favor of something other than us among the cosmos! The life form may be no bigger than the head of a needle...…..or as large as a elephant...………...but the numerical odds are there is something more than just us floating around on this single blue planet!

Hey, hey, hey!!!!! Leave Lou Garou out of this thread!!!!

I like the way you think...……..things that make you geaux hummmmm!
Please feel free to lay out those odds. What are the odds of a planet being about to sustain life? Odds of said planet actually creating life? Odds that Earth created life in the first place?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #184
pigstika1978
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South tx

Quote:

Hmmm.....
I’ve been told this but may be a conspiracy,
But I’ve heard you hold stock with KFC,
Popeye’s, all pizza franchises
Might be wrong I may need to buy some Reynolds wrap ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pigstika1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 01:12 PM   #185
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:

"Those job numbers were bogus.... I told you Aliens were real!"

Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #186
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigstika1978 View Post
Hmmm.....
I’ve been told this but may be a conspiracy,
But I’ve heard you hold stock with KFC,
Popeye’s, all pizza franchises
Might be wrong I may need to buy some Reynolds wrap ASAP

LMAO!.....Obsession noted....
Old 06-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #187
pigstika1978
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South tx

Quote:
LMAO!.....Obsession noted....

Just a lil rib jabbin

pigstika1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #188
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Wasn't it Walter Cronkite that said there are as many planets in the universe as there are grains of sand on every beach on earth and it would be extremely naive to go to some random beach and pick up a single grain of sand and say"this is the only grain of sand on earth that can contain life." That analogy is quite mind boggling.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #189
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Wasn't it Walter Cronkite that said there are as many planets in the universe as there are grains of sand on every beach on earth and it would be extremely naive to go to some random beach and pick up a single grain of sand and say"this is the only grain of sand on earth that can contain life." That analogy is quite mind boggling.
Sounds like TBH. If you disagree then call the other a name.

What are the odds that our planet overcame to have life (talking big bang and not God)?
Old 06-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #190
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Well I just hope I get the chance to tell Smart "I told you so" AGAIN...
Old 06-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #191
elgato
Ten Point

NASA: Building blocks for life discovered on Mars...
Organic molecules...

This a headline just now on the Drudge Report...about as conservative as you can get
elgato is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #192
equyst
Six Point

I believe,but...
equyst is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #193
LWC
Ten Point

If only a majority of humans would carry cameras able to document these sightings/encounters......
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #194
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Quote:
Sounds like TBH. If you disagree then call the other a name.

What are the odds that our planet overcame to have life (talking big bang and not God)?
If it is one in a billion then there is roughly 200 stars or solar systems supporting life in the Milky Way alone and 400,000,000,000 in the known universe

Louis Irwin a professor emeritus at University of Texas El Paso puts the figure at closer to 100 million in the Milky Way - that would be 100 million times 200 billion for the known universe - that's .... why I don't even know WHAT that is! LOL!
Old 06-07-2018, 04:27 PM   #195
JoseyWales82
Six Point

Hunt In: Cypress, TX/Weimar, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsknives View Post
If it is one in a billion then there is roughly 200 stars or solar systems supporting life in the Milky Way alone and 400,000,000,000 in the known universe

Louis Irwin a professor emeritus at University of Texas El Paso puts the figure at closer to 100 million in the Milky Way - that would be 100 million times 200 billion for the known universe - that's .... why I don't even know WHAT that is! LOL!
I agree with this. Saying you don't believe in life somewhere else, is like saying you don't believe in any astronomy. There's just too many opportunities. Go buy a telescope and look for your self.

Whether or not they are coming to earth is different argument.

Comparing it to bigfoot or something like that is ridiculous.
JoseyWales82 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #196
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
If only a majority of humans would carry cameras able to document these sightings/encounters......
Would it be fair to assume that you and others would say such photo or video evidence was photo shopped if you were presented with it?
Like most folks attribute all historical writings and drawings,sculptures etc. are described as simple mythical stories.

I dont believe anyone on this thread who have made fun of the topic would believe any evidence if you/they dont personally see it or experience it.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 05:34 PM   #197
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:

That would be a first.....

I'm still laughing thinking back to your secret black panther "proof"..
Old 06-07-2018, 05:35 PM   #198
Smart
Pope & Young

Quote:

Again....That would be a first.....

I'm still laughing thinking back to your black panther "proof"..

I'm still waiting on your unicorn and Bigfoot pics..
Old 06-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #199
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Again....That would be a first.....

I'm still laughing thinking back to your black panther "proof"..

I'm still waiting on your unicorn and Bigfoot pics..
Black panther, Bigfoot, Unicorns?? Yea you have me mixed up.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:00 PM   #200
pervis
Ten Point

I told you guys I know people. NASA prob discovered an alien poop. It was organic
pervis is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top