Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 08-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #51
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinal View Post
Why have you fallen for the line Hillary is a criminal?
That's not a line, there are at a minimum of 32k pieces of evidence
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #52
jer_james
Ten Point

Why do his thoughts on the President make him a bad person?

He’s generous, kids love him, his wife loves him and he hasn’t been in any trouble what so ever. Not to mention the team that lead his empire are his high school friends that he assisted along the way.
jer_james is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #53
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
Eventually you are going to get that spelling correct.
Lol, your content is overwhelming
Old 08-02-2018, 08:58 AM   #54
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
That's not a line, there are at a minimum of 32k pieces of evidence
Then somebody somewhere PLEASE charge her with something so we can prosecute her and clearly we will win.

Last edited by jer_james; 08-02-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #55
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
And whyís that? Other than him disagreeing with you politically, what other evidence do you have that itís more likely than not heís not making his own financial decisions.
Itís not about us disagreeing politically, itís more about using his celebrity to influence hatred towards those that disagree politically. I donít think anyone can deny that. As far as him making his own financial decisions, the friends that I have that are/were pro athletes, all had a financial advisor. Maybe he is smart enough to manage his own money.
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #56
Barrett
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tarpley

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
Itís not about us disagreeing politically, itís more about using his celebrity to influence hatred towards those that disagree politically. I donít think anyone can deny that. As far as him making his own financial decisions, the friends that I have that are/were pro athletes, all had a financial advisor. Maybe he is smart enough to manage his own money.
Is it ok with you for those who use their celebrity status to show support of Prez.?
Only bad when someone famous opposes?
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #57
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
Is it ok with you for those who use their celebrity status to show support of Prez.?
Only bad when someone famous opposes?
Supporting or opposing are both fine. Spewing hate and accusations of racism is wrong.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #58
Encinal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Spite of Wife's Complaints

Quote:
Almost everyone that has a lot of money is sought after by people that sell advice to manage it.

Picking the right people to manage is a skill in itself.

Most fail, especially those who make "new" money.

You still haven't shown my why you think he is unintelligent other than his political beliefs.

Dumb political opponents aren't dangerous. That's why everyone on the right loves Maxine Waters and Hates Obama.
Encinal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 10:31 AM   #59
jer_james
Ten Point

His financial Manager was hand picked by him in HS. Has helped create the empire they have developed together. Maverick Carter
Old 08-02-2018, 10:58 AM   #60
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
If someone doesn't agree with me, then I cannot accept any thing they have to offer. This is the mindset that has us in our political situation. Im right, my side is right, and everyone else is wrong so lets not hear what they have to say or even be open-minded at all. Herd mentality at its best.
I agree with this. Weíve become tone deaf to any perspective that does not match ours, as if a person can only be 100% correct or 100% wrong.

Quote:
Every millionaire I know has a wealth manager and confidants with whom they weigh their investment opportunities, business ventures and risks with. Sometimes being the smartest guy in the room means knowing you arenít the smartest guy in THAT PARTICULAR room.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #61
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Almost everyone that has a lot of money is sought after by people that sell advice to manage it.

Picking the right people to manage is a skill in itself.

Most fail, especially those who make "new" money.

You still haven't shown my why you think he is unintelligent other than his political beliefs.

Dumb political opponents aren't dangerous. That's why everyone on the right loves Maxine Waters and Hates Obama.
I said he was dumber than a basketball net. I shouldíve said that I think heís dumb for spewing the anti-Trump rhetoric. Other than that, he may be highly intelligent, but I donít know as I am not interested enough in sport stars to investigate their lives.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #62
Barrett
Ten Point

I see anti-Obama rhetoric every day on here. And he not even in office anymore, just a bunch of whining about the past. What does that say.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #63
M16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties

Quote:

I donít love Maxine. So that blows your theory. Are you saying Obama is intelligent? The guy who couldnít put together a coherent sentence without a TelePrompTer?
M16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #64
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
I see anti-Obama rhetoric every day on here. And he not even in office anymore, just a bunch of whining about the past. What does that say.
That people are still ****** at what they have to deal with in the present day because of Obama's absolute horrible past administration.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 06:43 PM   #65
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
That people are still ****** at what they have to deal with in the present day because of Obama's absolute horrible past administration.
So its different somehow because he is a past president? Got it.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:23 PM   #66
M16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties

Quote:
So its different somehow because he is a past president? Got it.
Obama invented it. Remember when everything was Bushís fault? No , you probably donít.
M16 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 PM   #67
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Obama invented it. Remember when everything was Bushís fault? No , you probably donít.
I do remember vividly this cyclical mentality.
I wouldn't want you to give Obama much credit at all personally, but please don't say that he invented the "I hate the past president and can say whatever I want" rightfully, while someone says anyone "anti" spreading hate about current is "dumb".
Old 08-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #68
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
For a solid 8 years Obama blamed Bush. Typical lib, never take responsibility for anythibg
Old 08-02-2018, 08:30 PM   #69
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
I do remember vividly this cyclical mentality.
I wouldn't want you to give Obama much credit at all personally, but please don't say that he invented the "I hate the past president and can say whatever I want" rightfully, while someone says anyone "anti" spreading hate about current is "dumb".
The dumb part of LeBron, is that while he accuses Trump of racial divide that Trump didnít do, heís actually pushing the racial divide issue, by using his celebrity status. Would you consider this ďintelligentĒ?
Old 08-02-2018, 08:43 PM   #70
Barrett
Ten Point

Quote:
The dumb part of LeBron, is that while he accuses Trump of racial divide that Trump didnít do, heís actually pushing the racial divide issue, by using his celebrity status. Would you consider this ďintelligentĒ?
My point is that it is hypocritical to say one thing is dumb only because it fits your political mindset but not when the tables are turned. Do i think what LeBron said is has any constructive merit whatsoever, no. In fact it only adds to the disturbing rhetoric coming from both sides. I don't consider it dumb though.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #71
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
My point is that it is hypocritical to say one thing is dumb only because it fits your political mindset but not when the tables are turned. Do i think what LeBron said is has any constructive merit whatsoever, no. In fact it only adds to the disturbing rhetoric coming from both sides. I don't consider it dumb though.
First, you donít know my political mindset. Second, other than the fact that Trump is simply trying to enforce laws that have been on the book for years, Iím not a huge Trump fan.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #72
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Heís not teaching at the school. He is absolutely an authority on financial planning and strategy. As well as marketing, and just flat out being a good person.
How in the hell do you know what kinda person leflop is? I mean I know you have a jersey and a jock for everyday of the week for him but come on.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #73
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

I gotta give her credit, Hillary even shows up in threads about Lebron.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2018, 02:05 AM   #74
Encinal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Spite of Wife's Complaints

Quote:
I donít love Maxine. So that blows your theory. Are you saying Obama is intelligent? The guy who couldnít put together a coherent sentence without a TelePrompTer?
Yes.
Encinal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2018, 08:27 AM   #75
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
How in the hell do you know what kinda person leflop is? I mean I know you have a jersey and a jock for everyday of the week for him but come on.
I actually met him in HS. My Grandfather would take me to his games when I would go up there for a few weeks every Summer. My Cousin was a Sheriff for the department where he lives.

I saw him win a couple state championships, and even a football game he played in before he stopped.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #76
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
I actually met him in HS. My Grandfather would take me to his games when I would go up there for a few weeks every Summer. My Cousin was a Sheriff for the department where he lives.

I saw him win a couple state championships, and even a football game he played in before he stopped.
You should have mentioned you met him once in Hight School and your cousin was the sheriff where he lives from the get go. Then we wouldn't have had any doubt you knew Lebron is in fact quite an intelligent person outside of basketball.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #77
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

I've met mark chestnut. daughter of my wifes cousin dated his son for a while in high school before he went to the military.
I dont know **** about mark chestnut's intelligence or ability to make good decisions. He can sing though.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #78
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
You should have mentioned you met him once in Hight School and your cousin was the sheriff where he lives from the get go. Then we wouldn't have had any doubt you knew Lebron is in fact quite an intelligent person outside of basketball.
I LOL'd
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-03-2018, 10:45 PM   #79
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
I've met mark chestnut. daughter of my wifes cousin dated his son for a while in high school before he went to the military.
I dont know **** about mark chestnut's intelligence or ability to make good decisions. He can sing though.
Quote:
He actually asked how I know what kind of person he is ...

By all means, please tell me how stupid and terrible the multi millionaire mogul Father Husband who has zero record of any kind, while under the highest scrutiny of any professional athlete alive today is.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:03 AM   #80
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Quote:
He actually asked how I know what kind of person he is ...

By all means, please tell me how stupid and terrible the multi millionaire mogul Father Husband who has zero record of any kind, while under the highest scrutiny of any professional athlete alive today is.
That's great and I actually applaud him for that but he has a huge case of Trump syndrome which borders the anti-American rhetoric going around with the bleeding heart crowd. He fits that mold to the T. He is the divisive one, not Trump and for that, Lebron can kiss my ***. Trump summed it up quite nicely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #81
CGeminski
Nubbin' Buck

Not a LeBron fan!
CGeminski is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-04-2018, 11:14 AM   #82
jer_james
Ten Point

Trump isn’t divisive??

Care to ask Ted Cruz about that? The literal only reason Trump has any popularity in the first place is his divisiveness. He’s absolutely polarizing.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #83
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

Quote:
Trump isnít divisive??

Care to ask Ted Cruz about that? The literal only reason Trump has any popularity in the first place is his divisiveness. Heís absolutely polarizing.

Wrong!!

Unlike most 99% of the politicians today Trump believes in America and Americans first. The last president was the most polarizing figure to ever step foot in the Oval Office. A black (half) guy that was supposed to be the end all be all for uniting people yet set race relations back 50 years and ran around dogging the US every chance he got.
I donít care for all of trumps rhetoric but I overlook some of it because at least he is out there fighting for America.
The reason he is polarizing is because the other side isnít used to having someone push back and not just roll over and apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-04-2018, 12:19 PM   #84
jer_james
Ten Point

Personal insults and name calling isn’t divisive?

That’s absolutely insane
Old 08-04-2018, 01:20 PM   #85
boy wonder
Ten Point

Hunt In: Albany

Quote:
Personal insults and name calling isnít divisive?

Thatís absolutely insane
Good grief, the left is used to getting their way by making Republicans take the high road (cow towing to them), Trump doesn't! Don't let it blow your dress up.....
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-04-2018, 01:22 PM   #86
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:

I mean your brothers uncles cousins story is cool and all but that doesn't mean you know him personally. So that means anybody I have shook hands with and watched a game or two I must know them personally and know their character? Give me a break jj...i know you have a huge man crush but come on. He may be the best person on the planet or a huge pos we don't know. He come off like a good guy at times and a complete idiot at others.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #87
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Personal insults and name calling isnít divisive?

Thatís absolutely insane
Trump has probably personally insulted more white males, than all the blacks, women, and Hispanics combined. But heís a racist and sexist.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #88
Razrbk89
Ten Point

Hunt In: Northern & Eastern Arkansas

Im not an NBA fan at all and I don’t keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. That’s not appropriate, no matter who’s side you’re on & it’s very unbecoming of a leader.

I’m no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, it’s easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.
Razrbk89 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #89
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbk89 View Post
Im not an NBA fan at all and I donít keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. Thatís not appropriate, no matter whoís side youíre on & itís very unbecoming of a leader.

Iím no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, itís easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.
Do some reading about the school, as his foundation is funding it in cooperation with the Akron public school system. LeBron accuses Trump of using sports to divide people and in the past called Trump a bum.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #90
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Geez sticks and stones!
Letís get down to business and talk about what trump has done for the country in less than 2 years or letís talk about how many times our feelings get hurt.

I donít give a crap if he insults me and everyone in the world as long as things are going well and Iíd say things are much better and way better for the minorities that he is accused of hating. He obviously hates the Hispanics and African Americans a ton considering unemployment amongst both groups are at an all time low. The democrat plantation owners have been promising minorities for decades what trump has done in 18 months.

I was taught that you donít have the right to not be insulted itís just part of life.
Whatís unbecoming of a leader is not getting things done, if trump can walk and chew gum at the same time more Power to him.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:56 PM   #91
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razrbk89 View Post
Im not an NBA fan at all and I donít keep up with Lebron, but the guy PRIVATELY funded a school for kids and families in the most dire need, and our President singled him out and insinuated that he was stupid at some level. Thatís not appropriate, no matter whoís side youíre on & itís very unbecoming of a leader.

Iím no Hillary fan (before someone throws that out there) but man, itís easy to see why people passionately oppose Trump.
Im sure there's more than one reason behind the school....tax write off for one. Not saying hours a bad thing what he's doing but I'm sure it's not just out of the kindness of his heart. You may not be a Hillary fan but your sure not a Trump fan either you've made thatboretty clear with many of your posts so no surprise you see it that way. Leflop wants to call out and isult the president I see no reason why Trump shouldn't do the same to him.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #92
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
I mean your brothers uncles cousins story is cool and all but that doesn't mean you know him personally. So that means anybody I have shook hands with and watched a game or two I must know them personally and know their character? Give me a break jj...i know you have a huge man crush but come on. He may be the best person on the planet or a huge pos we don't know. He come off like a good guy at times and a complete idiot at others.
It was my Cousin - I was his groomsman in his wedding. I went to a lot of basketball games and a football game.

You really donít think a Sherrif of his town doesnít have interaction with Lebron James in Ohio?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:46 PM   #93
jer_james
Ten Point

"It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today," First Lady spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement released to media outlets.

Grisham, the spokeswoman, said of Melania Trump: “Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron."

Great gesture from the First Lady
Old 08-05-2018, 02:12 AM   #94
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

Name:  5b66a17f4d26e.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  67.4 KB
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2018, 07:22 AM   #95
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

BHO called some police officers stupid for doing their job.

Was he divisive, polarizing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2018, 08:06 AM   #96
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

No, he is enlightened
Old 08-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #97
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post

You really donít know the difference here?

Acting stupidly is not calling anyone stupid. Heís saying they made a mistake. Comprehension matters !
Old 08-05-2018, 10:33 AM   #98
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Quote:
Do some reading about the school, as his foundation is funding it in cooperation with the Akron public school system. LeBron accuses Trump of using sports to divide people and in the past called Trump a bum.
Yep, Lebron accused Trump of being divisive, called him a bum and said he wouldn't sit across a table from him etc. Trump decided to throw a jab at him and the thin skinned lefty "Trump Syndrome" titty babies got their panties in a wad. I love it personally. It's pretty simple. If you keep poking and throwing insults at Trump, expect to get a little back every now and then. I have no problem with that what so ever.

Sure feels good to have a President bring back the red, white n blue back into AMERICA. All you thin skinned fellers need to go out today and shoot a gun or something.

Last edited by Johnny; 08-05-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #99
bps3040
Pope & Young

Hunt In: West Texas, Dryden area, Forestville, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yep, Lebron accused Trump of being divisive, called him a bum and said he wouldn't sit across a table from him etc. Trump decided to throw a jab at him and the thin skinned lefty "Trump Syndrome" titty babies got their panties in a wad. I love it personally. It's pretty simple. If you keep poking and throwing insults at Trump, expect to get a little back every now and then. I have a solid no problem with that what so ever.

Sure feels good to have a President bring back the red, white n blue back into AMERICA. All you thin skinned fellers need to go out today and shoot a gun or something.

Yep!

bps3040 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #100
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Quote:
You really donít know the difference here?

Acting stupidly is not calling anyone stupid. Heís saying they made a mistake. Comprehension matters !

Your really have selective judgment. Guess we forgot about all the cops that were targeted due to Obamaís rhetoric which started early with this very incident
Comprehension does matter