Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #51
BTLowry
Pope & Young
 
BTLowry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lindale
Hunt In: Behind the house and public in Texas; Kansas Unit 5
Default

Can't believe that idiot woman from MO was wondering why her car was going to be towed

No license, no insurance, car not titled in her name and she admitted she had been driving it with no plates for 2 years

Then the mouthy son wants to know how he is going to get to work on Monday
BTLowry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 11:28 PM   #52
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLowry View Post
Can't believe that idiot woman from MO was wondering why her car was going to be towed

No license, no insurance, car not titled in her name and she admitted she had been driving it with no plates for 2 years

Then the mouthy son wants to know how he is going to get to work on Monday
Sadly these kind of mental morons are everywhere as they catch an attitude and act entitled when confronted by police. Funny how these idiots are never wrong and never want to assume responsibility
Cajun Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 AM   #53
txhunter007
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Default

This is entertaining on tv but I bet it gets real old, real fast in person lol.
txhunter007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:08 AM   #54
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhunter007 View Post
This is entertaining on tv but I bet it gets real old, real fast in person lol.
That’s probably true. But to those of us that only watch a couple of hours of it, it’s entertaining. It reaffirms my belief that there is an abundance of idiots out there
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:10 AM   #55
Chew
Pope & Young
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kingwood, TX
Hunt In: Leon County
Default

**** I wish they had had this show back in the 90s when I fought a naked man, had a pursuit that went through 3 counties, and sat on top of a dumpster lid to keep a guy trapped inside while I waited for backup. These rookies are lame.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 04:49 AM   #56
RDT
Six Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
90s? Wow I was in high school hiding from Tomball pd in the 90s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
When I was in high school in the 60's Tomball had a police chief and
two night watchmen that alternated nights named Amos and Andy
Magnolia didn't have any police . There certainly wasn't anything
there to steal
RDT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #57
BTLowry
Pope & Young
 
BTLowry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lindale
Hunt In: Behind the house and public in Texas; Kansas Unit 5
Default

I told my wife last night that I wouldn't last long as a LEO

The second time I had to tell someone to get down they would be getting juiced with the tazer
I ain't there to negotiate
BTLowry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2018, 10:24 PM   #58
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Gotta love Live PD .... criminals are so stupid
Cajun Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2018, 10:34 PM   #59
DPElite
Ten Point
 
DPElite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: FriendsHood
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
Gotta love Live PD .... criminals are so stupid


Headed home now to watch the funny dumb arses do stupid crap


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DPElite is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2018, 10:56 PM   #60
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPElite View Post
Headed home now to watch the funny dumb arses do stupid crap


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You missed a crazy one ... police show up for a domestic violence call. Dude tells the Po Po he was having intercourse with his gf and she began talking to herself. He stopped , gf gets mad, kicks him out of house and throws a cement lawn statue through his windshield.

Gf gets arrested & goes to jail and officer confirms the guys pull out game was strong
Cajun Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #61
DPElite
Ten Point
 
DPElite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: FriendsHood
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
You missed a crazy one ... police show up for a domestic violence call. Dude tells the Po Po he was having intercourse with his gf and she began talking to herself. He stopped , gf gets mad, kicks him out of house and throws a cement lawn statue through his windshield.



Gf gets arrested & goes to jail and officer confirms the guys pull out game was strong


W T F lmao can’t wait to watch this episode


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DPElite is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com