Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #451
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
No!!!! Thatís the end of my fishing and football doesnít fill the void (or bow hunting).

Fishing season never ends! You just wear more clothes! I will agree flinging arrows doesn't fill the void! It does help though! I can usually make it a couple weeks between trips in the fall!!

This time of year maybe 3-4 days tops!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #452
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

LMAO at fishing being compared to bowhunting. Come on man. LOL.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 03:47 PM   #453
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Texas will beat one of the teams they should not beat here. Either USC or Oklahoma. Not sure which one yet. My guess is USC.
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #454
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
Texas will beat one of the teams they should not beat here. Either USC or Oklahoma. Not sure which one yet. My guess is USC.


My guess is both and TCU gets them once again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #455
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
My guess is both and TCU gets them once again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm not sure TCU is going to have a LT that can control Hager this year. The only saving grace is the defense should be either 1st or 2nd in the conference
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #456
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I'm not sure TCU is going to have a LT that can control Hager this year. The only saving grace is the defense should be either 1st or 2nd in the conference


Behind or in front of Texas.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #457
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Behind or in front of Texas.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I figure they will be #1 and #2 in no particular order barring any major injuries to either squad.
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #458
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I figure they will be #1 and #2 in no particular order barring any major injuries to either squad.


Did TCU lose a starting safety?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #459
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

USC isn't a huge deal. Top 20ish. They lost their QB much like OU and will have inexperienced guys starting. It spells disaster for both. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 05:09 PM   #460
Chase This!
Pope & Young
 
Chase This!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Off the shelf
Hunt In: Where the big deer roam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
LMAO at fishing being compared to bowhunting. Come on man. LOL.
Well your fishing might not compare.
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 05:51 PM   #461
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Did TCU lose a starting safety?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not that I've heard. Innis Gaines has replaced one of the returners as the starter if that's what you mean? They lost a freshman S/LB for the year in the last couple of days but he was going to be a special teams guy.
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #462
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Well your fishing might not compare.

True!! My ocean fishing doesn't compare but get me in the crappie woods look out! It's been 6 days since I've snatched a slab out the lake but I've been in gulf shores 4 of those days. Still haven't caught anything bigger than a crappie but I'm not trying too hard! Cold Yuengling and oysters taking priority over surf fishing! Texoma next week. Got a lot of work to do it sounds like! Need to find 7 big ones for next Sat!

Heck I almost forgot!! Geaux Tigahs!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Slew; 08-10-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Slew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 07:13 PM   #463
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.


Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 08-10-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 07:20 PM   #464
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Well your fishing might not compare.
Been offshore many times including this year. It's great but not even close to bow hunting and deer camp. Im betting 92% of TBHers would agree with me. Some years ya just dont get to go offshore. A year without hunting is devestating. Lol.

Not to mention the cooler weather and college football. No contest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #465
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.


Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


That doesnít pass the smell test


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #466
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Durkin may be done at Maryland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 08:15 PM   #467
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
That doesnít pass the smell test


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure Harbaugh isn't happy, lol
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #468
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
USC isn't a huge deal. Top 20ish. They lost their QB much like OU and will have inexperienced guys starting. It spells disaster for both. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The guy that doesn't know a football from a gourde weighs in. Saved. 😂
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 08:44 PM   #469
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Durkin may be done at Maryland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Crazy deal. I'll keep my opinion to myself
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 09:40 PM   #470
MarkV
Pope & Young
 
MarkV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
So, then there is this....

Florida State has signed a multi-year agreement with IMG Academy to hold some of its preseason practices there, starting next week.


Power move here: Today, #FSU signed a multi-year agreement to host a portion of its preseason practices at IMG Academy. By establishing IMG as a preseason location in future years, FSU is now able to publicize the activity & invite media to cover practices at the location.

Time for Texas to open an academy via alumni and use the LHN if this is allowed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure how this can be legal
MarkV is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 09:42 PM   #471
MarkV
Pope & Young
 
MarkV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Durkin may be done at Maryland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maryland game getting easier
MarkV is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #472
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Cisco / Ira
Default

College football needs the season to start. They are trying to burn it down this offseason.

Urban is thanking Maryland.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 06:20 AM   #473
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Durkin may be done at Maryland


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
http://www.espn.com/college-football...oach-dj-durkin



Yep
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #474
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Austin
Default

Man that Maryland story is dark. If it is what they say it is, the head coach and strength coach donít deserve to be anywhere near athletes. This thing looks criminal.

I couldnít finish the article. It just went on and on. One thing is for sure, lawyers are about to get paid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #475
bklem
Ten Point
 
bklem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Comfort
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
Man that Maryland story is dark. If it is what they say it is, the head coach and strength coach donít deserve to be anywhere near athletes. This thing looks criminal.

I couldnít finish the article. It just went on and on. One thing is for sure, lawyers are about to get paid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't get it. This isn't the first example of this and I have seen it (maybe not quite this bad) at the collegiate level over the years. I promise you that back in the '80's if a coach had berated or thrown something at about 75% of the guys I played with, that coach would not have made it off the field. Don't get me wrong, our coaches chewed our asses out something fierce, but it was never in a degrading, machismo way. Seriously, they would not have made it off the field. 99% of the guys I played with were great guys off the field but there was an edge among almost all that would not have allowed that type of behavior from anyone. Heck now a days there are even examples of it in the pro's as well. I don't get it. I coached HS for a very long time and gave plenty of butt chewings but certainly hope I never once left a kid feeling like he was less of a human than me. If I ever did, I would have expected him to pop me in the mouth!
bklem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #476
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
The guy that doesn't know a football from a gourde weighs in. Saved.
Ran a 4.62 at the official timing event.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #477
Dave
Moderator
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: College Station, Tx
Default

This guy is an Urban Myer disciple and I would bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A lot of what came out of Florida after Myer left matches pretty closely to these descriptions.
Nothing to this extreme, but belittling players, using insane workout's to force players to quit so you can hold it over them later. This guy didn't come up with this on his own, he learned it somewhere.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #478
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
This guy is an Urban Myer disciple and I would bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A lot of what came out of Florida after Myer left matches pretty closely to these descriptions.
Nothing to this extreme, but belittling players, using insane workout's to force players to quit so you can hold it over them later. This guy didn't come up with this on his own, he learned it somewhere.
Hmmmm. There have been grumblings at Texas about the same topic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #479
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default



Well that could be interesting......


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EastTexasMan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:41 PM   #480
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

The classic urban re-direct...

Remember this?






ďMy initial reaction is this is a bull**** redirect. McMurphy wonít corroborate and this guy wonít tell us who his source is or even affiliated with (Ohio State?) so....?Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #481
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
The classic urban re-direct...

Remember this?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Thatís fine but if itís true you donít think OSU is going to ask him why he knew about it and never reported it? .... not a good look, especially in coaching circles....

Know about another assistant coach beating his wife and instead of saying anything about it you hold the info to sabotage Meyer down the road? If thatís true, shame on him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EastTexasMan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:46 PM   #482
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Unnamed sources leave a big void in this accusation, lol. Itís nothing and will be nothing.

And it came from the Taylor Hamm of tOSU reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #483
asttbe
Pope & Young
 
asttbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Comfort, TX
Hunt In: My yard
Default

asttbe is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #484
Dave
Moderator
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: College Station, Tx
Default

This is easy for Herman to come out looking good.He could say "I wanted to come out earlier but Myer stopped him." Or, he got new info through the wives that things had gotten worse and Ohio State wasn't doing anything. Or, he felt this was the only way to bring this to light because he had seen Myer hide it in the past.

Lots of ways for Herman to look like the good guy here.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #485
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Unnamed sources leave a big void in this accusation, lol. Itís nothing and will be nothing.

And it came from the Taylor Hamm of tOSU reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Herman needs to come out and squash this rumor.

I always assumed it was the abused wife who was the tipster.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:15 PM   #486
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
This is easy for Herman to come out looking good.He could say "I wanted to come out earlier but Myer stopped him." Or, he got new info through the wives that things had gotten worse and Ohio State wasn't doing anything. Or, he felt this was the only way to bring this to light because he had seen Myer hide it in the past.

Lots of ways for Herman to look like the good guy here.


I think his only option to to deny it and all knowledge of the abuse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #487
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Wth is happening to CFB...
****ing soap opera dramas and epic butt hurt...
Might as well be soccer.

Get back to real football.
Bust some skulls.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #488
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Hmmm. Interesting news day for a Saturday. Tommy boy better find a mic and state his rebuttal. Something about a 10K check written to the abused lady as well. And Papa Foreman irresponsibly chiming in as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 08-11-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:45 PM   #489
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

As mentioned above. We need to get the ball moving. I plan on starting with Game Day at 0900 and watch til Pac 12 after dark.
thegrouse is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #490
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EastTexasMan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:07 PM   #491
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Nothing to the snook bs




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #492
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Brett responding to the bs with those darn facts


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 08-11-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #493
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Rut roh


quote:

While on paid administrative leave because of a pending university investigation, Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been ordered to stay out of sight and out mind.

Christopher Davey, Ohio State's associate vice president for university communications, confirmed to Cleveland.com writer Bill Landis that Meyer isn't permitted contact with players, coaches or staff members.

Also, he doesn't have access to university-issued communication devices or his school email account. He is also not permitted on campus property including the Woody Hayes Athletic Center and the football offices.

https://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2...pended_co.html



.
Cajun Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #494
Dave
Moderator
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: College Station, Tx
Default

The snook piece with the mom's quotes felt to me like an attempt to muddy the water. He got people who weren't involved in the situation to speculate on what they thought was happening. Not good journalism there.

All of these text messages will come out in court documents. It will be a while but we will eventually find out who knew what and when.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #495
Dave
Moderator
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: College Station, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
Rut roh


quote:

While on paid administrative leave because of a pending university investigation, Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been ordered to stay out of sight and out mind.

Christopher Davey, Ohio State's associate vice president for university communications, confirmed to Cleveland.com writer Bill Landis that Meyer isn't permitted contact with players, coaches or staff members.

Also, he doesn't have access to university-issued communication devices or his school email account. He is also not permitted on campus property including the Woody Hayes Athletic Center and the football offices.

https://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2...pended_co.html



.
That's what paid administrative leave looks like when you really want to find out what happened and don't want more trouble. It's better for both the university and Meyer.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #496
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Ran a 4.62 at the official timing event.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nice!
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #497
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
Nice!
I run a 9.62 now. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 02:48 PM   #498
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The snook piece with the mom's quotes felt to me like an attempt to muddy the water. He got people who weren't involved in the situation to speculate on what they thought was happening. Not good journalism there.

All of these text messages will come out in court documents. It will be a while but we will eventually find out who knew what and when.
I agree Dave, the truth WILL come out and someone will have egg on their face

will also be interesting to see what happens at Maryland with their current player mutiny
Cajun Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 03:06 PM   #499
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I run a 9.62 now. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You got me by half a step.
oktx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #500
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Hell I wasnt even talking about that. I was talking about accusations of the Texas staff doing things like the Maryland staff. Abusive to the players type stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com