Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxArcheo View Post
    word....

I see SoloCam Aggie is from Bastrop so he can probably relate.....that stretch of Hwy 71 between Austin to Bastrop has to be the worst ever! someone is ALWAYS driving 55 in the left hand lane backing up traffic for miles....ARGGGG!!!!

rant over too.....
    Yes!! Its terrible! I've had to consult Jesus a few times on that stretch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

You must drive one of them 10" lift city trucks, with a 100 inch light bar. It will be ok.

Comment

Left lane is for passing, Texas state law.

Comment

In Wilson county they are too busy texting to look at the speed limit

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Left lane is for passing, Texas state law.
            This! All i ask

Comment

Life is too short to worry about petty things

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                That is not even close to being the big problem. Let me lay it out. Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
                X3 on this one. I hate this more than anything. They either need to bump their cruise a mile or two lower or step on it when they hit the left lane.

I grow tired of slow left lane drivers. With that said, if I'm doing 10 over the speed limit trying to pass some cars, get off my arse.

Comment

Yep if you’re going the speed limit stay in the right lane unless passing someone else. ****** me off people just cruising along side by side blocking the road.

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                    That is not even close to being the big problem. Let me lay it out. Two semis driving in the right lane, truck one going 70, truck 2 going 71. Well truck 2 is not going to put up with this so he takes to the passing lane. Several minutes later he finally gets around and gives you the lane. It happens so many times on I10, I think it needs a new definition in Websters, because you are not getting around.
                    This too

Comment

I love it when I am cruising 5 miles over the limit and you run up behind me like you are headed to a fire. I pull over to let you by and you decide you are not in as much of a hurry as you were, and I end up getting stuck behind some blue haired little lady in the right lane because it takes you and your little convoy ten minutes to pass.

Comment

Ohio used to have the same thing in that no one drove in the passing lane more than a mile or you WOULD get a ticket. $200! Ask me how I know. Fall out to pass someone, you best be back in the right lane to travel. If I am in the process of passing don't get on my b-u-t-t!

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                          I love it when I am cruising 5 miles over the limit and you run up behind me like you are headed to a fire. I pull over to let you by and you decide you are not in as much of a hurry as you were, and I end up getting stuck behind some blue haired little lady in the right lane because it takes you and your little convoy ten minutes to pass.
                          This! I'll gladly get out of your way. Why must you pull up beside me and drive right in my blind spot?

Comment

It can be frustrating.

Comment

Don't come thru Goldthwaite. I'm always getting the sign I'm number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                All I ask is go the speed limit at a minimum
                                But if I'm going 80 and an idiot get on my rear end...he's going to have to find a better way around me
                                If I’m going 100 mph and someone comes up on me, I’m moving over. It’s common courtesy.

Comment

Working...
                                X